What's new

Horse Brush (NN, Pakistan)

Item Description

Costed me 10,98 shipped for a 24/63 mm knot (approx). Handmade in Pakistan. Beautiful wooden handle. Best is to wash it first, as the hairs seem to be dyed. Like the Indian brushes it sheds a lot, it does get better in time. Hence the 6 on quality. But it does lather quite well, from the very first time. The brush is a bit floppy (do not know which hairs were used here), so you have to use the paint technique, but either with cream and soap it will do a very good job. Brush feels good on the face, soft, not scratchy at all. I like these horse brushes a lot, just wished they would not shed as much. Worth a try.

Latest reviews

wil...is there a website for these? nice handle....I've owned 8 horse hair brushes ,still have 5 ,all vie-longs...I have lost very very few hairs...maybe you are using water that is too hot? and/or soaking the glue base?...try soaking half the brush in a bowl or mug,but if the glue has cracked already,there is no cure
Costed me 10,98 shipped for a 24/63 mm knot (approx). Handmade in Pakistan. Beautiful wooden handle. Best is to wash it first, as the hairs seem to be dyed. Like the Indian brushes it sheds a lot, it does get better in time. Hence the 6 on quality. But it does lather quite well, from the very first time. The brush is a bit floppy (do not know which hairs were used here), so you have to use the paint technique, but either with cream and soap it will do a very good job. Brush feels good on the face, soft, not scratchy at all. I like these horse brushes a lot, just wished they would not shed as much. Worth a try.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)