What's new

Hannaford Brand SE Stainless

Item Description

Warning:

Do not buy or use these blades unless its for your utility knife.
I picked these up at Sweet Bay supermarket part of the Hannaford Bros chain. They were located in the razor blade section. The package clearing says stainless steel and very sharp. Well I was warned about trying these blades by fellow members but I had to try them for myself. This is the worst of the worst. They dragged across my face as if they were used 15 times already. Terrible terrible. I immediately replaced them with a Ted Peller Gem stainless. Extremely smooth and sharp with no irritation.
I learned my lesson. The remaining 9 blades are headed for the garage and utility knife.

Latest reviews

Warning:

Do not buy or use these blades unless its for your utility knife.
I picked these up at Sweet Bay supermarket part of the Hannaford Bros chain. They were located in the razor blade section. The package clearing says stainless steel and very sharp. Well I was warned about trying these blades by fellow members but I had to try them for myself. This is the worst of the worst. They dragged across my face as if they were used 15 times already. Terrible terrible. I immediately replaced them with a Ted Peller Gem stainless. Extremely smooth and sharp with no irritation.
I learned my lesson. The remaining 9 blades are headed for the garage and utility knife.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Longevity
0.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Sharpness
0.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
0.00 star(s)