What's new

[GEL-Nimbus 13]

Item Description

The most comfortable running shoe ever. Period.

From the manufacturer: The GEL-Nimbus® 13 has dropped ¾ of an ounce, thanks to the new super light, super durable AHAR® outsole material. Full length Guidance Line® gives the shoe a smooth transition through the gait cycle, and promotes a more efficient toe-off position.

Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Guidance Line®
Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
Space Trusstic System®
This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
ComforDry™ Sockliner
Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
Biomorphic Fit ® Upper
Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
Asymmetrical Lacing Design
An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
Discrete Eyelets
Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.

Latest reviews

Pros: lightweight, well-constructed, ultra-comfortable
The pictured shoe is of the GEL-Numbus 12 [the newest model is the GEL-Nimbus 13 and I don't believe this color is available in the newest lineup]. This is considered a "cushioning" shoe and it is the most comfortable, most supportive running shoe [although I use it for walking] I have ever owned. I have explored similar shoes from New Balance, Nike, and Adidas...but this Asics shoe takes the blue ribbon in my book. Very sturdy construction and high quality assembly. They also look quite sharp and I have received a number of compliments. Very highly recommended! The MSRP is $129.99.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Value
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Durability
4.00 star(s)
xa_sc_review_field_title.fit_&_finish
4.00 star(s)