What's new

[Face Factor SPF 30 for Face & Neck]

Item Description

Featuring anti-oxidants, cell-communicating ingredients, and full spectrum sun protection, this all-natural sunscreen for the face and neck is now my #1 choice for a daytime moisturizer.

From the manufacturer: Face Factor is rich in antioxidant Green Tea and Licorice extracts to help fight damaging free radicals. Anti-aging peptides help reduce wrinkles and a remarkably effective Linoleic Acid helps decrease sensitivity to sunscreens, naturally. Natural Hyaluronic acid, Aloe and Cucumber extract hydrate and soothe for beautiful skin every day. This fragrance free formula is water resistant.

Latest reviews

Pros: light, no fragrance, clean & natural feel, rich in antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients
Light, unscented, and packaged to keep the product stable, this moisturizing sunscreen gets it right! Feels comfortable and non-chalky (without residue) on the skin. It's filled with great things your face needs: anti-oxidants, cell-communicating ingredients, rich moisturizers, and powerful UVA and UVB sun protection. No parabens, phthalates, or SLS. No animal testing. Contains 2 ounces in a flip cap squeeze container. With this sunscreen--and the Neutrogena Naturals product line--I changed my skin care routine and now use more natural products that do not sting (goodbye Noxzema!),or irritate. My skin feels and looks better.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)