What's new

eShave Pure Badger "Close Out" Brush

Item Description

Got this and been using it for a while, so I now have enough info to post a fair review of it.

A small knot and long handle was the combo I was looking for, and this brush delivers.

Tips aren't rated as soft (6). It's a skritchy pure badger. If you want soft tips, get a different grade of badger hair. :biggrin:

The transparent handle is a nice touch, gives it a real modern look. Would get some comments at the gym if you shaved with it there, I imagine.

Pros: Nice long handle for gripping firmly, nice skritchy pure badger head, lather making is about par with my C&E travel brush. Works better with my creams than my soaps, but does a decent job with each.

Cons: Seems to shed a bit more hair than I would like. I am willing to blame part of it on my cat. See, it comes with a cool little lanyard you can loop around the end and hang off a convenient shower protuberance to let it drip upside down. I had it near enough the tub floor that one of my cats could stick her claws in the knot and pull it up to her nose for a good smell. And who knows how many times she did this while I was at work before I caught her at it!

To be fair, since I removed it from her grasp, I have lost only one more hair. So I'm willing to give eShave the benefit of the doubt.

Latest reviews

Got this and been using it for a while, so I now have enough info to post a fair review of it.

A small knot and long handle was the combo I was looking for, and this brush delivers.

Tips aren't rated as soft (6). It's a skritchy pure badger. If you want soft tips, get a different grade of badger hair. :biggrin:

The transparent handle is a nice touch, gives it a real modern look. Would get some comments at the gym if you shaved with it there, I imagine.

Pros: Nice long handle for gripping firmly, nice skritchy pure badger head, lather making is about par with my C&E travel brush. Works better with my creams than my soaps, but does a decent job with each.

Cons: Seems to shed a bit more hair than I would like. I am willing to blame part of it on my cat. See, it comes with a cool little lanyard you can loop around the end and hang off a convenient shower protuberance to let it drip upside down. I had it near enough the tub floor that one of my cats could stick her claws in the knot and pull it up to her nose for a good smell. And who knows how many times she did this while I was at work before I caught her at it!

To be fair, since I removed it from her grasp, I have lost only one more hair. So I'm willing to give eShave the benefit of the doubt.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
3.00 star(s)