What's new

Crystal Roll On Natural Alum Deoderant

Item Description

displayimage.php

Not too much to say about this product.... other than it work, and it works well. It is a superlative alternative to smells deodorants and chemical laden antiperspirants. While I have the "rock" version as well as the "stick" version of deodorant "Crystal" I find the liquid to be the easiest to apply, and works most efficacious, as it rolls on, gets past armpit hair, and provides you with odor free protection.

Ingredients....
displayimage.php

I am quite a fan, and I use this product daily, year round. :smile:

TO DISCUSS THIS REVIEW, PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD.

Thanks!

Latest reviews

Over the past few months I have tried various natural/unscented deodorants (ie. Mitchum's Unscented, Tom's of Maine Unscented) and the crystal rock version is by far the best deodorant I've ever used. Even on my sensitive skin it works wonderfully, just be sure to wet the rock very well before application. There is a slight salty smell to the rock, but it works wonders once on my body. I scored high on the price since I believe this rock will be lasting me a very long time. Highly recommended! :thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
Since we seem to be lumping all the 'Crystal' products into one review, I'll weigh in. I use the stone version.

I discovered the properties of alum here at the site. Started using my original square block on my pits.

Worked so well, I got this stick version.

I perspire more than average and can go 24 hours without smell using this. Never stains clothes.

It can be odd to apply because you need plenty of water. I just dry the 'overspill' with my towel and go.

It can be drying to the skin.

My wife bought me some leather sandals for summer because she likes the style. They made my feet smell badly; I guess the insole isn't leather. Using the stone on my feet has knocked that problem out.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
I waited till I had a full month of use before posting. For me it works extremely well. I took another user's advice and apply after shower and at night. I've used both the roll on and the spray (actually combining both at the moment). I have zero smell and since I've not been working regularly can even skip shower days with no oder. As others have noted it is not an antiperspirant and if you sweat a lot then you'll need something else to keep the shirt dry. But as a natural way to kill all oder I am sold.

Item information

Added by
joel
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Skin & Body Care (Reviews)

More from joel

Top Bottom