What's new

Clubman After Shave Balm

Item Description

I don't believe this product has been reviewed before. It is one of Clubmans relatively new shave product line which includes a very respectable shave cream. I personally think this balm is the best product for its price I have ever tried. Having said that, if you like thin, very wet balms this product is not right for you. It is thick and rich. Use a generous drop for each side of your face and you will get a month of shaves per tube. Each tube is 162 ml/5.5 fl oz and will run you about $8.00 to $9.00 per tube. Travel sizes are also available. It advertises itself as "anti-aging" allegedly due to the caffeine infusion as well as the other good stuff too long to list here. If you use a liquid aftershave or other scent, allow about 15 minutes or more for the balm to work its way into the skin. Remember, I said it was thick. The scent is typical Clubman but dissapates quickly. It tends to make your skin tingle and feel alive. Skin irratation quickly disappears. Use of aftershaves that otherwise might create burning or irritation lose much of that effect with the balm barrier. Lastly, Sally's Beauty Supply carries all of the Clubman shave products. Here in St. Louis it is one of the few local sources of any products other than Crabtree and Evelyn and Purtle Barbar Supply. I am afraid that if the product is not promoted it will be dropped. The men's section is small enough as it is.

Latest reviews

Where can one find this product? I'd like to get some.

Thanks,
Mike
cheap in price but not in quality
moisturizing and absorbers quickly with no no greasy feel
Go's on smooth removes any irritation
one of the best aftershaves on the market
so go out and get some before its all gone :thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
best aftershave and the scent might as well be my cologne lol.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)