What's new

Clubman After Shave Balm

Where can one find this product? I'd like to get some.

Thanks,
Mike
cheap in price but not in quality
moisturizing and absorbers quickly with no no greasy feel
Go's on smooth removes any irritation
one of the best aftershaves on the market
so go out and get some before its all gone :thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
best aftershave and the scent might as well be my cologne lol.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Whoa, where's my previous review?

Anyway, Pinaud Clubman is a classic for many, many reasons. It evokes strong memories in guys like myself; memories of going to the barber shop with my dad. I also think the country club used this stuff. Lots of nostalgia and reminiscence in a bottle you can find just about anywhere.

Price - Gave it a 9. It's not the cheapest in the world, but it's a great value. Larger bottles of the stuff generally work out to be a dollar or less per ounce.

Quality - Excellent. Used by barbers for eons for a reason.

Fights Razor Burn - I no longer get razor burn so I can't comment. NA.

Cooling sensation - There's little or no menthol in this so there's really no cooling sensation.

Scent - This is what makes or breaks most guys. When used neat, the smell is very strong and it's easy to apply too much. Starts off with some nice but fleeting citrus notes; then some florals and herbal notes; then some powder, musk and moss. It can be cloying, so I usually mix mine 50/50 with witch hazel. Scent sticks around a while, so you probably wouldn't want to mix cologne with it.

Efficacy - Great. Leaves my skin feeling nurtured and well taken care of.

Moisturizing - Moreso than most alcohol-based splashes, so good marks there.

No alcohol burn - It does have some sting. Nothing outrageous, though.

A great, classic product from Pinaud. I think everyone should atleast try it once.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
1.00 star(s)
This stuff is great. Unfortunately Sally's is dropping this product according to the sales folks at Sallys. I picked it up today (clearance) for $3.49 and this stuff is wonderful. Thick, creamy with a wonderful scent that leaves your skin feeling really nice. I wish I would have known about this product before. The scent is very nice as well but doesn't last long.
Works great not bad for the money
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
clubman love it
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
this is one of the best aftershaves i have tried. i pick up on a slight honey scent that exudes from it, and the moisturizing properties are fantastic. i have used this for a few days, and i really like it. if this aftershave was given a fair shot in the market then i truly think it would be very popular. i am going to go stock up on some at the clearance price before they are gone forever.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I've been using this aftershave for sometime, and it really second to none to none. The price is right at $7.00. As many of the other users have stated, it is better than many aftershaves 2X the price. Too bad it doesn't recieve the recognition it deserves.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
this stuff is great.its so thick and moisturizing and absorbers quickly leaving no greasy feel on your face like other products in the same price range(under 8$).the scent in distinctly manly and fast to fade so it wont interfere with your cologne.all and all the best asb Ive used for the money and better than most at 2x the price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
In my humble opinion one of the finest balms in the marketplace. Goesw on smooth removes any irritation. Hardly a scent so you can immediately put on a cologne if needed.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
I also like this stuff. It definately feels nice on the face. It has the identical scent as their tube Clubman shave cream - which is a nice scent, but I don't love it like a Floris or T&H.. What is is a very nice ASB that compliments their Luxury Shave Cream well. As far as the scent goes, yea, the classic Clubman Aftershave scent is in there, somewhere, but there's also a menthol scent that kind of rides on top. I does work ok with the regular aftershave (the Aftershave totally overrides the scent of the ASB). I don't use this every day, but I feel it definately has a place in my rotation next to the Nivea ASB when I need a balm.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
I don't believe this product has been reviewed before. It is one of Clubmans relatively new shave product line which includes a very respectable shave cream. I personally think this balm is the best product for its price I have ever tried. Having said that, if you like thin, very wet balms this product is not right for you. It is thick and rich. Use a generous drop for each side of your face and you will get a month of shaves per tube. Each tube is 162 ml/5.5 fl oz and will run you about $8.00 to $9.00 per tube. Travel sizes are also available. It advertises itself as "anti-aging" allegedly due to the caffeine infusion as well as the other good stuff too long to list here. If you use a liquid aftershave or other scent, allow about 15 minutes or more for the balm to work its way into the skin. Remember, I said it was thick. The scent is typical Clubman but dissapates quickly. It tends to make your skin tingle and feel alive. Skin irratation quickly disappears. Use of aftershaves that otherwise might create burning or irritation lose much of that effect with the balm barrier. Lastly, Sally's Beauty Supply carries all of the Clubman shave products. Here in St. Louis it is one of the few local sources of any products other than Crabtree and Evelyn and Purtle Barbar Supply. I am afraid that if the product is not promoted it will be dropped. The men's section is small enough as it is.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)