Cella Crema Da Sapone

Average User Rating:
0.872727/5,
  • Here's another soap which is apparently unknown in North America. I received it as a gift from a friend of mine, and I had never even heard of it, until it got here. The first thing I noticed when I opened up the wrapping was it smelled of bitter almond, which I like, secondly, the consistency was like soft putty. So, I placed it in a mug, and the next morning after my shower, I used my Omega brush which I use for all my soaps. The bitter almond scent is very pleasant, and the lather is quite rich, and the shave I got was very comfortable, with excellent moisturization. I definitely would buy this soap again. I also suggest it for anyone with sensitive skin. :thumbup1:

Jeff

Recent User Reviews

1. Taborden
    4/5,
    "My only issue with this soap is the scent fades wh"
    Pros - Initial scent, ease of lather, slickness, protection, cost, post shave
    Cons - Scent fades when when lathered
    My only issue with this soap is the scent fades when it's lathered. Other than that what a gem of a croap. Slickness is great but there are better. The post shave feel is amazing!! If you haven't tried it like I hadn't .... do it!!
    Price:
    5/5,
    Scent:
    3/5,
    Lather:
    5/5,
    Quality:
    4/5,
    Efficacy:
    5/5,
    Moisturizing:
    5/5,
  2. sqg491
    5/5,
    "This stuff is all you ever really need. It's top "
    Pros - This is really all you need
    Cons - zero
    This stuff is all you ever really need. It's top marks in every category! The only reason I ever used anything else is for variety, but if I had to choose only one soap for daily use it would be this!
    Price:
    5/5,
    Scent:
    5/5,
    Lather:
    5/5,
    Quality:
    5/5,
    Efficacy:
    5/5,
    Moisturizing:
    5/5,
  3. emwolf
    4/5,
    "I received this as a PIF, so for price I cannot co"
    Pros - scent
    Cons - ease of lather
    I received this as a PIF, so for price I cannot complain. I've used it twice now and both times I have to work to create a decent lather. I've not got the ratio of product to water correct yet. It does produce a very slick lather, thought I've yet to get it thick and cushiony. I'll try face lathering tomorrow. As I lather it the scent is phenomenal. It's a bit like candied almonds with just a hint of lemon zest. I also get the feeling after the shave of supple, smooth skin--one of the first soaps/creams that actually has done that for me.
    Price:
    5/5,
    Scent:
    5/5,
    Lather:
    4/5,
    Quality:
    4/5,
    Efficacy:
    4/5,
    Moisturizing:
    4/5,