What's new

Cella Crema Da Sapone

Item Description

Here's another soap which is apparently unknown in North America. I received it as a gift from a friend of mine, and I had never even heard of it, until it got here. The first thing I noticed when I opened up the wrapping was it smelled of bitter almond, which I like, secondly, the consistency was like soft putty. So, I placed it in a mug, and the next morning after my shower, I used my Omega brush which I use for all my soaps. The bitter almond scent is very pleasant, and the lather is quite rich, and the shave I got was very comfortable, with excellent moisturization. I definitely would buy this soap again. I also suggest it for anyone with sensitive skin. :thumbup1:

Jeff

Latest reviews

Pros: Initial scent, ease of lather, slickness, protection, cost, post shave
Cons: Scent fades when when lathered
My only issue with this soap is the scent fades when it's lathered. Other than that what a gem of a croap. Slickness is great but there are better. The post shave feel is amazing!! If you haven't tried it like I hadn't .... do it!!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Pros: This is really all you need
Cons: zero
This stuff is all you ever really need. It's top marks in every category! The only reason I ever used anything else is for variety, but if I had to choose only one soap for daily use it would be this!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Pros: scent
Cons: ease of lather
I received this as a PIF, so for price I cannot complain. I've used it twice now and both times I have to work to create a decent lather. I've not got the ratio of product to water correct yet. It does produce a very slick lather, thought I've yet to get it thick and cushiony. I'll try face lathering tomorrow. As I lather it the scent is phenomenal. It's a bit like candied almonds with just a hint of lemon zest. I also get the feeling after the shave of supple, smooth skin--one of the first soaps/creams that actually has done that for me.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)