What's new

Cedarwood Rosemary Shampoo Bar

Item Description

Latest reviews

Pros: Cheap(ish), scent, portable
I was very surprised that I didn't find a review of this product. I ordered this because I have dry skin, especially in the winter. This translates into dry scalp and dandruff. I read a post someone made about a bar, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I got the bar in the mail shortly after ordering and eagerly waited to try it the next day. I rubbed the bar on my wet hair about three times (I have short hair) and worked it into a good lather in about five seconds. It smells great, but doesn't last, which is great because I have aftershave and cologne for that.

I tried it the first time and the first thing I noticed is there seemed to be a little more friction when I rubbed my hand on my hair when wet. I thought this was bad, but after my hair was dry it was softer and healthier looking and feeling that it has been since I can remember. The best part is my dry scalp/dandruff problem was literally gone after the first washing. I've been using it for a few days now and I haven't had a flake yet. I will definitely be buying lots more as long as they sell them.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)