Items by breadstick

Price: 9 I only got a sample of this soap, but loads so easily I don't see how it won't last a long time. I can easily see my sample lasting a week of shaves. I bet a full puck will last many months. Quality: 8-9 It was very slick and didn't leave my face feeling dry. I only marked it down a bit because I didn't feel really moisturized like I do after MWF, but this was close. This is probably the best glycerin soap I've tried. Scent: 10 I used the Frankincense today and it's simply...
I face lather and have found that my DB brush scuttle is just not big enough for even my Simpsons Colonel when it's loaded with lather. I was looking at a few options and ran across this. I got it today and it's exactly what I wanted. My Duke 2 in best fits in it perfectly and it keeps my lather warm for three passes (I'm sure for longer, but I only do three passes). I didn't do the full scientific test to see how much heat retention it kept at 5 minutes and 10 minutes and on, but I know...
breadstick
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
I blind bought this based on my amazing past dealings with Phil at Bullgoose Shaving. This cream definitely didn't disappoint. It is pure essential oils, which I was afraid would irritate my skin once I smelled how stout the smell was (in the best possible way) but it feels really good on my skin. I used it today and face lathered like I always do and it is simply amazing. It is slick and creamy and provided one of the best shaves I've ever had. It smells like rich wood and keeps the...
Top Bottom