Items by Unknownsoldier

Price: £5.28 but can go as high as £7.00 that I've sene for a product that will last you such a long time I think anywhere between is good value :D Quality: Can't knock it, for something that contains oil, I've noticed no seperation and it is seems to be top notch. Moisturizing: I have very dry hair, supposedly that is why any gel I use becomes dust in an instant.... but this my hair is shiny, looks great and more importantly you wouldn't know you were wearing it, no flakes etc and...
Well this cut price aftershave retails at a lowly £1 a bottle (50ml) and according to the packet is: "An exhilerating blend of fresh herbs, bergamot and ozonic accords are enahnced with the base notes of precious woods and musk". Not gonna be an everyday user, but something to splash on for working in the garden or a day at home, definitely, a decent smell for a decent price, up there with Brut and Aqua Velva...... :D Havn't yet put it on after a shave as I'm not known to do that often...
Unknownsoldier
2.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Culmak Shaving Soap, cost in the Uk is about 5.09 (GBP) for a puck and bowl, a refill costing around 3.27 (GBP). Right so it's not the cheapest, but it's also not hideously expensive...... I found the lather was good, although if not enough water is added in the first place the lather can become dry very quickly. Overall the scent is a bit of a "Hmmm I thought I smelt something", in that you can smell it if you wedge the puck up your nose having just opened the packet, which for me is...
I found this in a local chemist, at 2.99 (GBP) it is a great little Bay Rum. I found the scent a little sickly at first but it dissipated very quickly before leaving a ver sweet smelling spicy bay rum. I have bought 3 more bottles that should last me some time, as I like to use it on my face and hair after showering/shaving and at night occasionally on my body (the bottle advocates all over your body, but there are some areas this won't be getting splashed ;-) ). It has a reasonable AC...
"Shavex is a non-lathering brushless cream, it is very mild, allmost non-existant with it's scent, nd could be used as a base to shave on with another cream if a more lubricated shave was required." This is really a great product, I was highly surprised! I picked it up in my local pharmacy for thec grand sum of 2.20! The tub is not the biggest in the world but you need not use a vast amount to get a very good shave. I finished my shave with a splash of Benjamins Bay Rum, and was pleasantly...
One of my favourite blades at the moment. Price: Very good, I got them in with a sampler, but from what I've found on ebay these aren't going to break the bank, unlike Merkur's (they are also a damn sight better than Merkur's too IMHO). Quality: Very Good, certainly nothing to really complain about, only reason I knocked a point off was that they had 4 spot of glue on one side on some blades? This just annoys me as it sticks them into my razor. Sharpness: Very good again, not as...
I got this brush as a present from my dad when he learnt that I had started DE shaving (with the promise of his back-up Silvertip if I stuck with it :-) ), it was a present to him IIRC, however research online shows a very good value price tag of around seven pounds and ninety five pence (7.95). I have found this brush lathers well, hold lots of water, and for a good duration of time (it doesn't just dump a gallon as soon as it touches your soap), allowing a consistent lather, that...
Top Bottom