What's new

Shavex Brushless Shave Cream

I concur with the above

Having used various other higher end brushless shave creams I've found Shavex to be as good as any and probably better than most .
Paid £2.50 from a local Chemist and I couldnt be happier.
"Shavex is a non-lathering brushless cream, it is very mild, allmost non-existant with it's scent, nd could be used as a base to shave on with another cream if a more lubricated shave was required."

This is really a great product, I was highly surprised! I picked it up in my local pharmacy for thec grand sum of 2.20! The tub is not the biggest in the world but you need not use a vast amount to get a very good shave. I finished my shave with a splash of Benjamins Bay Rum, and was pleasantly surprised to feel no stinging, (my milestone for a decent shave as I cut easily), and on redness, I got the best cushioning of any product I have used, better even than my go to cream, a Trumpers Coconut! For a 2 pound cream to compete easily with a premium near enough 15 pounds cream, was a big surprise.

Overall, I higlhy recommend it to everyone even those with sensitive skin.

My Razor was a Merkur Progress, with a 7 O'clock blade (#2 setting), Shavex Cream and Benjamins Bay Rum afterwards, overall a pleasure to use!!!!!

Tom
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability