Items by thevelvet

I recently purchased a shave cube for the CAR HydroLast line of products from their website enchanteonline.com I must admit that at first I was very uncertain that it would be anything special, those worries were put to rest quite fast upon using the bar. You have the choice to get the cube in either a 400g block or as 3 separate pieces. As a face wash its great. Very lathery and not drying or stripping at all. Its scent is very subtle, very much light the olive oil that its consisted of. As...
I purchased Taylors skin cleanser in hopes that it would be just like all other Taylor products, high quality with effective and noticeable results. Sadly, I was wrong. The main problem is that it has the consistency of Lubriderm, smells like it as well. There is no lather to it whatsoever. The main ingredient is Mineral Oil, which has been known to cause acne. I really cant understand why Taylors would choose to put this as its primary ingredient. It also has Jojoba oil, but its such a...
D.R. Harris Milk of Cucumbers and Roses is really one of the best all around products ive ever tried. To start, its a cleanser, if you so wish it to be. To use as such just spread it over your face with a cotton pad or your hands and wait a minute then wash off with hot water, however it does not lather, it is the consistency of a lotion. The best uses are as a moisturizer and after shave. As a moisturizer, apply like you would any other moisturizer, amount the size of a quarter or slightly...
Top Bottom