Items by Maximilian

I have been using this custom made brush from Shavemac for over a week now since I wanted to make sure to give the right review. I've noticed that when receiving a new brush one is so ecstatic that there's never ever anything wrong to tell about the new brush. After several uses and some more shaves it's easier to analyze a new brush imo. The silvertip badger hair used for this brush is a special higher grade hair only available through special request. I did receive news from...
There are several scuttles on the market. This one is made in the US and I'm proud when I can buy or advise anything that's made in the USA. True, German products are considered top notch, Shavemac, Tabac, Speick, Ansgar included! :-) but if I can keep my money in the country where I reside I do so if possible. Georgetown pottery is one of those companies. They are located on the east coast in Maine and are very friendly and professional. It took me 8 weeks to receive my scuttle but it was...
Maximilian
2.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
I can't believe this brush hasn't been reviewed yet. I also have the 3118 (had the 3318 too but decided to continue building my SR collection with the 31xx series handle) which everybody knows is an incredible little brush for the money. Actually every Savile Row brush gets excellent reviews and many wet shavers own one. The only gripe for the xx18 series imo would be the handle which is a bit on the small size. Not that it makes it impossible to shave with but it makes lathering in a bowl...
Top Bottom