What's new

Diesel zero plus masculine

Item Description

Ok, we all know how little can be expected of the "modern" scents. But this little number surprised me very much.
It has very decent staying power, I apply it in the morning and can still smell it in the evening.
It's a pretty simple scent, no changes throughout the day or anything just consistancy.

Basically with it's notes of cinammon, cloves, aniseed and vanilla for the low price of $12-$13 for 75 ml you can't really go wrong on this one.

Give it a try, if you don't like it you can always send it to a cousin, nephew, brother, friend, father uncle or whatever.

Latest reviews

Ok, we all know how little can be expected of the "modern" scents. But this little number surprised me very much.
It has very decent staying power, I apply it in the morning and can still smell it in the evening.
It's a pretty simple scent, no changes throughout the day or anything just consistancy.

Basically with it's notes of cinammon, cloves, aniseed and vanilla for the low price of $12-$13 for 75 ml you can't really go wrong on this one.

Give it a try, if you don't like it you can always send it to a cousin, nephew, brother, friend, father uncle or whatever.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
1.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
LX_Emergency
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from LX_Emergency

Top Bottom