Items by koso

koso
0.65 star(s) 46 ratings
Views
Reviews
I purchased this stick when I fell in love with Tabac and went on a tear buying tallow-based soaps all over the place. The price is around seven USD, a real bargain considering the life this hard stick provides. Quality is great, this stick is tallow based which puts it head and shoulders above most soaps imo (yes, I'm a bit of a tallow snob). The scent is a nice, clean, barbershop type. I'm not that familiar with other Speick products but understand that's the Speick scent in a...
I saw this product mentioned in a thread and looked them up on Ebay. Bought a couple and was so pleased, I thought a review would make them more visible than being buried in some thread. The price is right, three bucks plus shipping. Quality seems excellent, I haven't had mine that long but appears to made sturdily. The cloth is made from a nylon/polyester blend that dries super-quick, eliminating the risk of mold one gets from a loofah. I use mine with Dr. Bronner's soap. It...
koso
1.04 star(s) 28 ratings
Views
Reviews
Out of Japan comes a DE blade not a Feather. I received these as part of a sampler pack from poster dridiot (Jason). The packaging, as can be seen, is minimal on marketing. The blades themselves come wrapped in plain paper and the blade has no marking at all. From my research on this company, Kai (or this division) makes surgical blades. One of their areas is 'blade prep', for which they offer disposable razors. This leads me to believe the company either offers these blades for...
Top Bottom