Items by JET

Have had this Bay Rum for quite some time and just recently started using it often. Its turning out to be one of the best Bay Rums that Ive used and is probably in my top 5 (others being Dominica, Clubman, Ogallala, Master). Out of the bottle it smells like pure medicine and alcohol. But once splashed on, it settles into a nice Bay Rum scent. http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/item/522960/5963486.htm
Just got this one and let me tell you, I love it, and Im not a big fan of lavender, rose, or flowery scents. This DOES smell JUST like my Lilac trees in my yard. Nothing bad about this product from Master Well Comb. Dont be scared by it being a lilac vegetol or by the Clubman Vegetol's sometimes bad reviews. This is a winner and the scent does stay getting whiffs hours into the day.
JET
Views
Reviews
A friend of mine just visited the Carribean and brought me back a bottle of Indian Gold. I never heard of it but was impressed with its scent. Not a strong scent and I wish it had longer staying but I do see myself buying this when I go through this bottle.
Since my voyage into wetshaving, I have collected, as many of you have, many aftershave splashes and I have found, for me, that Master Bay Rum works great. Even in the winter did I very rarely find the need for a follow-up balm to be used. Applying this splash is one of my favorite parts in my routine of wetshaving!
JET
0.50 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
my new favorite Bay Rum cologne by far. This "Special" mixture lasts all day. I you love Bay Rum and have been looking for a product that does last, consider this one!
This is a unisex scent, supposedly. BUT.........I get nothing but an old lady scent from many who have smelled it, and on me. After it wears down, I guess I get a Coppertone scent from it, but thats after strong floral scents for an 1+ hours. I have been in search of a Hawaiian Tropic Coconut scent and reached for this one. Probably better off for my mother, although, like I said, a couple hours later, it does smell beach-like and I do enjoy it a bit.
JET
Views
Reviews
Great Summer Scent. Reminds me of warm nights at the beach. definately a tropical scent but I cant pinpoint coconut or pinneapple. I had a female friend over the other night and she found my shaving cabinet. She thought it would be fun to rate all of my aftershaves/ EDT's/Colognes and Virgin Island Water won hands down. If only it had a stronger staying power, Id be wearing this all summer, but for now, I will reserve this for warm, special occasion nights.
Top Bottom