Items by insomb

insomb
2.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Concentrated, non-foaming cream (meant to be applied by hand; not intended for use with a brush) Good for 60-90 unforgettable shaves (3-9 months for most shavers) 99% natural (no petrochems, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance or color, TEA, DEA, glycols, silicones or PEGs) 11% organic, made using Fair Trade Shea Butter; pkg. contains 28% post-consumer recycled content (by weight) Based in Vermont; made with passion, pride & purpose in the USA Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf...
I've been using this soap off and on for about a year now. I use it to wash my face prior to lathering, but I have also shaved with it as a shaving soap substitute and I think it's pretty decent for that too. Before my 50 posts I was actually reviewing it under shave soaps, but since it's not made specifically as one... I'm going to put it here. I should mention that I've tried soaps that lather worse than this, namely Williams... but still it's not specifically made for shaving, I'm just...
I should mention that I haven't used a lot of soaps and creams yet. However, some that I have used have been Pre de Provence, Classic Brand Unscented, Cyril Mint, Pro Lab Series. This is about as unscented as you can get which might turn some people that want something more exciting off. It has quality list of natural ingredients. It is not described as a shaving soap, it is not a puck but comes in a sorta' ugly bar form. Still, this stuff works surprisingly well. It keeps me soft and is...
Top Bottom