What's new

Carly's Natural Soap

Item Description

I've been using this soap off and on for about a year now. I use it to wash my face prior to lathering, but I have also shaved with it as a shaving soap substitute and I think it's pretty decent for that too. Before my 50 posts I was actually reviewing it under shave soaps, but since it's not made specifically as one... I'm going to put it here. I should mention that I've tried soaps that lather worse than this, namely Williams... but still it's not specifically made for shaving, I'm just saying it's not bad if you're in a tight spot.

I will not rate packaging as I do not feel it has anything to do with the purpose of a review. However, I will mention that if you want something fancy for people to look at while using your bathroom, this is not it. It does not come in an ornate mahogany box, and it isn't carved into a replica of Michelangelo's David, nope, it's just an ugly bar of soap (see photo.)

No dyes, all natural ingredients, coconut, olive, soybean and rice bran oils, no animal ingredients, natural shea butter, (from West Africa) and mango butter (from India). Also has apricot kernel oil and castor oil. Cured for 2 months.

Scent: None. I imagine this will bore some people to death. But for those that get irritated easily it's big giant plus.

Performance: It's a great sensitive skin soap that's all natural. It works better for me than Cetaphyl, scented soaps, anything with sulfates, glycol, etc. It lathers well and doesn't dry my face or body out.

How longs it last: a very long time. Currently I'm using a bar from about 4 months ago.

While I'm still interested in finding a bar that explodes with moisture, I haven't found any that were as gentle as this and at $5 it's a steal. (Can also order 5 bars at $22)

The product is backed by a 100% guarantee, no questions asked. This is including Shipping and Handling. I don't know if this is standard but when my shipment came I received a boat load of samples including a tangerine lip balm which I have to say was wonderful stuff. (I'd ask what's up on the samples prior to ordering.)

https://www.clearandsmoothskin.com/...emart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1&Itemid=1

Latest reviews

I've been using this soap off and on for about a year now. I use it to wash my face prior to lathering, but I have also shaved with it as a shaving soap substitute and I think it's pretty decent for that too. Before my 50 posts I was actually reviewing it under shave soaps, but since it's not made specifically as one... I'm going to put it here. I should mention that I've tried soaps that lather worse than this, namely Williams... but still it's not specifically made for shaving, I'm just saying it's not bad if you're in a tight spot.

I will not rate packaging as I do not feel it has anything to do with the purpose of a review. However, I will mention that if you want something fancy for people to look at while using your bathroom, this is not it. It does not come in an ornate mahogany box, and it isn't carved into a replica of Michelangelo's David, nope, it's just an ugly bar of soap (see photo.)

No dyes, all natural ingredients, coconut, olive, soybean and rice bran oils, no animal ingredients, natural shea butter, (from West Africa) and mango butter (from India). Also has apricot kernel oil and castor oil. Cured for 2 months.

Scent: None. I imagine this will bore some people to death. But for those that get irritated easily it's big giant plus.

Performance: It's a great sensitive skin soap that's all natural. It works better for me than Cetaphyl, scented soaps, anything with sulfates, glycol, etc. It lathers well and doesn't dry my face or body out.

How longs it last: a very long time. Currently I'm using a bar from about 4 months ago.

While I'm still interested in finding a bar that explodes with moisture, I haven't found any that were as gentle as this and at $5 it's a steal. (Can also order 5 bars at $22)

The product is backed by a 100% guarantee, no questions asked. This is including Shipping and Handling. I don't know if this is standard but when my shipment came I received a boat load of samples including a tangerine lip balm which I have to say was wonderful stuff. (I'd ask what's up on the samples prior to ordering.)

https://www.clearandsmoothskin.com/...emart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1&Itemid=1
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)