Items by Der Moloch

I just received Shavemac's new "Innovation of April" brush in D01-grade hair. The D01 knot offers an incredibly strong backbone, which is supported by the short 48mm loft, yet it is still as soft as you would expect it from a top notch silvertip brush. The lathering experience today was quite different from what I was used to. I also own a Edwin Jagger Super XL, two Shavemac finest and a Thiers-Issard pure badger brush. All are good brushes, though the EJ is too floppy for me despite its...
Der Moloch
2.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
I just got this brush, because it had a great price (around 51.50 GBP), was large and super badger. My expectations where not disappointed. This brush is another great example for an affordable entrance into the super badger league. If you want something more than pure badger, if you want to hold something larger and more sophisticated in your hands without spending too much money, this is your brush. The brush comes along with a self-adhesive brush stand, which is quite a surprise, because...
I recently bought this brush from shavemac, because the finest badger quality almost looked like the silver tip quality. I thought this was definitely worth checking out. I've tried this one with soaps and creams and it produces a great lather. There is no roughness on you face, it feels like a silver tip, so only somebody who is very experienced with brushes can tell the difference. Price: 64,20€ is a good price for such a great product. I gave a 9, because Bock Pinsel produces a 28mm...
This is my first silvertip badger brush, so i'll make it short. I bought it because it cost only 60€ and I could get two of those instead of one of its competitors. This is a handmade 28mm silvertip brush from Germany. You will not get a better product for that money. Left: Bock post bloom, center: Thiers-Issard grey badger, right: Bock fresh out of the box Edit: For those of you who asked, if the lather had anything to do with the brush, I've made some...
Top Bottom