What's new

Edwin Jagger Super XL

Item Description

I just got this brush, because it had a great price (around 51.50 GBP), was large and super badger. My expectations where not disappointed. This brush is another great example for an affordable entrance into the super badger league. If you want something more than pure badger, if you want to hold something larger and more sophisticated in your hands without spending too much money, this is your brush. The brush comes along with a self-adhesive brush stand, which is quite a surprise, because a lot of way more expensive brushes require you to buy a seperate brush stand, which is often pricey, if available at all. I prefer the self-adhesive stand, for I don't have to make space on my shelf and I think the metal stands look kind of effeminate.

View attachment 45135View attachment 45136View attachment 45137View attachment 45138

Latest reviews

Pros: High quality, large size
Cons: None
Wonderful brush with nice thick head. Makes a terrific lather and a definite step up n quality from my other brush which is boar. Highly recommended.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Size, quality and weight
Cons: None
This has become my go to brush and has cured all my BAD! The bristles are lovely and soft, and the XL size fits my hand wonderfully. I think that the Super grade is a good step up from the Best Badger grade and worth it. don't know if it's worth it to try a Silvertip...

The brush holds a ton of water, and is able to generate a massive amount of lather with cream or soap. Only minor problem is that it may not fit a small soap bowl!

The shape and weight of the handle is perfect. Mine has the script right way round as opposed to my EJ BBB which has the script upside down (it comes with a holder). In fact that is my only complaint...a holder was not part of the package.

This brush has replaced my EJ BBB as my main brush...can't beat the quality for the price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
3.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
2.00 star(s)
A great brush! It comes at a fair price, the quality is very good and it offers just the right balance between stiffnes and softness.
It's the perfect mix between the great latherability of the EJ Best BAdger brushes and the soft luxury of Silvertip.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)