Items by ctr

ctr
1.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Gillette blue blades are no longer in production. The blade is a carbon steel blade, coated with a blue coating. These blades will rust, and they do not last as long as the stainless varieties of blades. However, these are the smoothest blades I have used. The very first time I tried one, I did not believe the blade was actually doing anything. The pass was so smooth and comfortable. Once finished, I checked my face - zero irratiation and an incredible shave. In my experience, the...
Curzon was a pleasant surprise I found one day when shopping for a new aftershave. This is an expensive aftershave, but a quality product well worth the cost. Curzon shooths irritated skin after the initial burn, then cooling. Trumper describes this traditional formula as slightly spicy overtones adding to a light cyphre note. There is more cyphre than implied. Open the bottle and a wonderful scent comes forth. Apply the splash and the scent quickly shifts. The spicy notes...
Floris describes JF Aftershave balm as a non-alcoholic balm containing Aloe Vera to moisturise and soothe, particularly suitable for sensitive skin. I would add that it is distinctly British in a very nice way. At the time of this rating, Floris JF was going for $70 a bottle. More expensive than some offerings, but I consider this a fine quality aftershave, a good value for the money. The quality is exceptional. Consistant scent, formulation, and affect throughout the bottle. A...
Top Bottom