What's new

Floris JF Aftershave Balm

Item Description

Floris describes JF Aftershave balm as a non-alcoholic balm containing Aloe Vera to moisturise and soothe, particularly suitable for sensitive skin. I would add that it is distinctly British in a very nice way.

At the time of this rating, Floris JF was going for $70 a bottle. More expensive than some offerings, but I consider this a fine quality aftershave, a good value for the money. The quality is exceptional. Consistant scent, formulation, and affect throughout the bottle.

A shortcoming of JF is the ability to fight razor burn. The first application is envigorating; the skin will feel calmer after a bit. JF may actually enhance the burning sensation upon initial application. After the initial contact, a cooling sensation is felt and JF really comes into its own at this point. The scent is a wonderful mixture of orange and spice, lively, but not overdone. The effect lasts for several hours, slowly retreating.

Floris JF has a good level of moisturizer - I find it keeps my face moisturized for many hours. JF is alcohol free and contains Aloe Vera. Floris notes JF as being good for sensative skin. This was of particular interest to me since I do have sensative facial skin.

JF is also available as a splash, but I have not tried it.

Latest reviews

Floris describes JF Aftershave balm as a non-alcoholic balm containing Aloe Vera to moisturise and soothe, particularly suitable for sensitive skin. I would add that it is distinctly British in a very nice way.

At the time of this rating, Floris JF was going for $70 a bottle. More expensive than some offerings, but I consider this a fine quality aftershave, a good value for the money. The quality is exceptional. Consistant scent, formulation, and affect throughout the bottle.

A shortcoming of JF is the ability to fight razor burn. The first application is envigorating; the skin will feel calmer after a bit. JF may actually enhance the burning sensation upon initial application. After the initial contact, a cooling sensation is felt and JF really comes into its own at this point. The scent is a wonderful mixture of orange and spice, lively, but not overdone. The effect lasts for several hours, slowly retreating.

Floris JF has a good level of moisturizer - I find it keeps my face moisturized for many hours. JF is alcohol free and contains Aloe Vera. Floris notes JF as being good for sensative skin. This was of particular interest to me since I do have sensative facial skin.

JF is also available as a splash, but I have not tried it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)