What's new

Mr Bingle's 2018 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

Brrr. No windchill anyway.

View attachment 937974

:001_tongu

Just about perfect here in the Easy
Screenshot_20181225-135109_The Weather Channel.jpg

Wow! Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you to whomever sent my present....almost wanna shave three times today to try each one lol! Oh and yes my shave den is officially the laundry tub in the basement, so nice and quiet to really enjoy the shave when I have three under 6 upstairs.

Attachments

• IMG_20181225_153836.jpg
    IMG_20181225_153836.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32
Got my Christmas shave in. The King of Oad did not disappoint. I used my brand new Razorock 400 I got from my wife today, broke out my birth quarter razor (something I rarely do), and after 3 passes got a close comfortable shave. I splashed on some Clubman Special Reserve afterward, which really compliments the smell of the soap. Thanks again Bingle Buddy, whomever you are!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you @Demaskee for a wonderful assortment of goodies! That Nocturne aftershave surprised me a little bit how smoky it is compared to the soap! Can’t wait to try those reserve samples too!

Merry Christmas!

View attachment 938000

Glad to see you like the stuff.

Not sure if you know the significance of the challenge coin, but in the Air Force, if you’re having drinks around someone and they pull their coin out, you have to answer back with a coin of your own. If you do, they will buy your next drink, if you don’t have one, you have to buy theirs.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

02927B79-A75A-447A-874F-CDF3A851ED08.jpeg
Very happy with my gifts from @Rory1262!!!!! So freakin cool that I had him last year and he had me this year!! Thank you so much!!
After seeing all the viral videos from Dr. Squatch and gifting some of the same soap to Rory last year, he returned it back to me. The Holy Black t-shirt is gonna make me look super trendy, I actually don’t own any of their products yet lol..... Merry Christmas and best wishes!

Glad to see you like the stuff.

Not sure if you know the significance of the challenge coin, but in the Air Force, if you’re having drinks around someone and they pull their coin out, you have to answer back with a coin of your own. If you do, they will buy your next drink, if you don’t have one, you have to buy theirs.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Ah, thanks for explanation! A unique item, I figured it had a special significance. Soaps run dry, chocolate gets eaten, but that’s a great lasting keepsake and reminder of the 2018 B&B exchange!

Enjoying seeing the generosity and thoughtfulness in all these gifts.

Got my Christmas shave in. The King of Oad did not disappoint. I used my brand new Razorock 400 I got from my wife today, broke out my birth quarter razor (something I rarely do), and after 3 passes got a close comfortable shave. I splashed on some Clubman Special Reserve afterward, which really compliments the smell of the soap. Thanks again Bingle Buddy, whomever you are!
proxy.php

I’m so glad you like your gifts! I have yet to try any Wholly Kaw products, but from the reviews, I’m sure they have a quality product. I bought the King of Oud because it’s what I want to try from them, also because you said you like woody scents. The Proraso because everyone needs some Proraso in their den, because the Shavepocolypse looms lol. Best wishes and Merry Christmas!
Matt

Thank you Bingle Buddy! I’ve never used Wholly Kaw soaps, so I’m excited for that. The “King of Oad” smell is perfect. Love patchouli and vetiver scents, and you can’t beat a classic like proraso.

Very generous of you! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and are able to stay warmer than we are [emoji4]
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

It’s 70 degrees warmer where your gift was shipped from! lol
What on earth do you do when it’s that cold outside? Shave??

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
proxy.php

It’s 70 degrees warmer where your gift was shipped from! lol
What on earth do you do when it’s that cold outside? Shave??

I have a feeling the population grows a bit in about 9 months! Looks like all you folks were on the nice list this year. If I'm good enough I'll join you all.

My family waited until the afternoon to open presents so I thought it would be a little rude to open my Bingle present before my kids had a chance to get to theirs.

Many thanks to my Bingle buddy for the great soap sticks from D.R. Harris and La Toja. I’m psyched because I’ll be doing a bit of traveling in 2019 and now I’m all set!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Bob
proxy.php

Photos to come. We were pulled away from home longer than anticipated on Christmas Day. From my generous Bingle Buddy I received a bowl of Tabac, which I’ve been wanting to try for ages, and a bowl of Proraso Red, which completes my collection of Proraso croaps. Can’t wait to use both of these - first smell analysis tells me these will both make the regular rotation.

A delayed early thank you to my Bingle buddy. The box from my secret Santa was unfortunately missed when the GF packed her SUV for the trip to visit our families. So it sits at home unopened till we get back on the 29th. I sure hope he didn't send me a puppy :117:. I'm VERY eager to see the contents since my buddy appears to have been something of a scamp in the hint he dropped in advance of me receiving the package. That eagerness has been communicated to the GF repeatedly over the past six days (I think she's getting tired of hearing about it)

But its in good company since she also neglected to pack a few other gifts and a tourtiere (thats going to be a moldy mess by the time we get home) I had baked for Christmas Eve.

STOLLEN BREAD!! We devoured ours before Christmas!! It doesn't last long in our house!!
Had some for desert this evening. Went well with a little marzipan pig :p

Top Bottom