What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

WSP Tobacco
DSCF0038.JPG

I've been considering using Bounder or maybe Mr King's but this hirsute chaos may need something with special powers. Do you have any suggestions for me?
HirsuteChaos.JPG

I've been considering using Bounder or maybe Mr King's but this hirsute chaos may need something with special powers. Do you have any suggestions for me?
Great mustache! :thumbup1:
I'm not much help, I'm more of a beard oil guy than a mustache wax guy. I find WSP mustache wax to be too much hold for myself so I mix it with there beard balm. I know they also have a Hercules Hold, maybe that would be strong enough. I'm sure there are others around here who can answer better, hopefully some of them will weigh in.

View attachment 784323
it is hard to believe you could have a mustache that size and not have some tips for the rest of us :001_rolle
i think that the most important thing when it starts getting that long is a boar brush and using a hairdryer on it. just the low heat and brushing it out to the sides can tame it pretty well. in my profile picture i just used a round boar brush and hairdryer to have it go out and up.
the next step in a natural looking hold for control might be got-2b-glued, and a hairdryer and the brush... that will really hold everything in place all day. for waxed i often carry firehouse tacky. then i can easily keep everything out of my beer, and out of my mouth when try eating.

Thanks Tylehman,
That's a good tip on the Got2BGlued. Thank you.
Even the stickiest waxes can't hold up this 'stache, especially in the summer months.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, It is good to see you are still around. Today I used my own homemade wax.

Thank you, Sir. In the last 2 weeks I modified my stache from a handlebar style to a classic Dr. Watson (Jude Law) style. Therefore, I do not need a strong hold wax.

Top Bottom