What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

After a visit to a local antique store this afternoon, I am finally comfortable saying I'm done with my Bingle Buddy package. Next stop will be the post office!

My Bingle buddy is being super difficult. It's making it hard for me to decide which, of a few options I have, to send. Everything is on hand, just looking for a green light.

Go with your gut feeling, doesn't normally steer you wrong! :thumbsup:

My sweet wife got in on the excitement and helped me out last night! I'm a lucky guy! Anyone else have a significant other helping out with your Bingle presents? Personally I'm all thumbs when it comes to wrapping lol!

Most of the items for my Bingle Buddy came in yesterday! Looking for a couple more local items to share also. Hopefully I will get this out to him...or her...or him...or that yak in Alaska. I have no idea what I am talking about. I guess what I am trying to say is...SOON!

I will be checking to ensure the quality of my bingle buddy's gifts when I get home this weekend to make sure nothing was damaged in shipping, then I'll be wrapping them and sending them on their way! How my buddy enjoys them!

Just got notification of shipment!!!:w00t:. Noticed the address of where it came from, it is going to be real hard not to look at locations for awhile!!!

Need to get mine out now

I've got the calm repose of a man who has shipped his box before Thanksgiving. Ahh.

And a good thing too, because that box has some swimming to do. I hope the cold water this time of year doesn't cause any shrinkage.
proxy.php

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I've got the calm repose of a man who has shipped his box before Thanksgiving. Ahh.

And a good thing too, because that box has some swimming to do. I hope the cold water this time of year doesn't cause any shrinkage.
proxy.php
It shrinks????

I've got the gear loaded and ready to rock! I'm having a whale of a time trying to personalize it tho... I think I've read every single post my buddy has made on this board. (Yes, i have a lot of free time at work lol)

Hopefully come up with something soon!

I have mine shipped out from a vendor this year so it will lack some personal touch however I hope to make up for it with some nice goodies! The good part though? ITS ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My incoming is on its way.
My outgoing is still on its way to me. Should get here Saturday, wrap Sunday, mail Monday or Tuesday.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Gift shipped. I left the wrapping up to the pros because, lets face it, I'm all thumbs. I just have to mark it on Elfster when I get tracking.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'll reiterate that I've received my Bingle goodies, although I've still yet to take a photo or mark it on Elfster.

Sorry about that, Bingle Buddy! It's been a tough couple of weeks.

Nothing as of yet, but I'm not worried. On the plus side, I have my buddy's stuff on the way, and can hopefully box it all up and ship by the end of the week.

I have sent my package to my secret santa buddy.
I was confused as to what should i send to him.
I think i sent him the right stuff...well i hope so!
I am excited for the package that is coming to me but i am even more excited for the package i sent.I wish i could be with my buddy to see his expression when he opens the box.
Merry Xmas to all of you.

Top Bottom