What's new

The Cult of Streamline - Streamline & Jewel owners

and sell one to Alex!
proxy.php
I'll trade you a GEM Jewel for an "old" style Ever-Ready Streamline.

Yay or nay? :)

One thing I will say is that when I shave with my Streamline, the shave lasts longer than with any other razor. I have no idea why this is, but stubble I normally feel at 12 hours may not appear until 16 or 18 hours after shaving with the Streamline.

One thing I will say is that when I shave with my Streamline, the shave lasts longer than with any other razor. I have no idea why this is, but stubble I normally feel at 12 hours may not appear until 16 or 18 hours after shaving with the Streamline.

Yup, my last more than a day, especially with a new Pella blade.

Without a doubt, when I shave with my Streamline/Jewel it always lasts more than 24 hours. I don't know why it is, but it's definitely a fact for me as well. (Gem SS PTFE blades used.)

Shaved with the Streamline again tonight. First time using Cella, amazing stuff, got another perfect shave with next to no irritation. It's really a treat when I break this razor out.

Very nice! Is it cased? Glad you found one. Though the shave should be the same as your Streamline, it's still nice to know in your mind that you are using the sweet GEM Jewel. *highfive*

Hi Guys! as A newbie I just want to say what a great site this is, I thought I would add pics of my Streamline :001_wub:

It is pretty perfect!!!!!!!!! and weighs just over 84 beautiful grams

$streamsmall1.jpg$streamsmall2.jpg$streamsmall3.jpg$streamsmall4.jpg$streamsmall5.jpg

Congrats Mountainsea! I assume that is the one I was recently watching. Glad to see a fellow B&Ber got it. Looks like one of mine but your box is in slightly better condition and you have a set of instructions that mine didn't have. Have you used it yet?

Congrats Mountainsea! I assume that is the one I was recently watching. Glad to see a fellow B&Ber got it. Looks like one of mine but your box is in slightly better condition and you have a set of instructions that mine didn't have. Have you used it yet?

Hi I have not used it yet - just enjoying the pleasure of owning it!

What's the deal when you see streamlines for sale and they have x2 razors on a box?
Are they both streamlines or what?

Is there a significant difference between the shaving performance of a proper Streamline and a "half" Streamline..a Streamline handle topped with a standard 1912 head? So far I only have the latter!

Is there a significant difference between the shaving performance of a proper Streamline and a "half" Streamline..a Streamline handle topped with a standard 1912 head? So far I only have the latter!

That is an interesting combination. It would give the shave of a 1912 with added wt., I would assume.

Mountainsea: That is a gorgeous set! Love it!

Top Bottom