What's new

The Envelope of Soap PIF

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
IMG_0450.jpg

I'm in, despite the fierce competition here. Lots of cute dogs.

I have two very cute dogs, so it was hard to pick a favorite.

A dogs personality contributes 10 fold to their cuteness, IMO. Allie loves belly rubs and treats. If she doesn't get what she wants, she lets you know with a soft growl and a side eyed glance.
DSC_1780.JPG

So of the entries who did not pass on the PIF:

Valid posts for consideration are:

4 (Tuck), 5, 12(Woofgang),17(Tony Harrison), 18(Cosmo), Possibly 19(Not sure if that's an entry CCR, let me know), 21, 22 (Leeloo),25, and 26(Allie).

This is a tough competition. I will say people are fortunate that the two clear front-runners are not in (bulldogs and sweet ol pitts are my soft spot).

Winners are:

First place: Leeloo (Sdimartino)
Second Place: Tony Harrison (ChiefHA)

I have put just shy of an oz into 8 other envelopes so all the other entrants can get to try it out as well.

All entrants please PM me your addresses and I will get your respective prizes out asap.

4B496780-8CE2-4E00-957E-D1998CB0FCF4.jpeg
AB4D0115-700E-422D-9F85-38C39AC4708B.jpeg

I got my soap in the mail today, and all I can say is DANG! I only did a test lather, but it felt super slick, still had slickness after I rinsed it off my hand, has a GREAT scent, and is just plain old impressive.

Thank you, OP, and I look forward to shaving with it tomorrow.
PXL_20200929_215217892.jpg

I got my soap in the mail today, and all I can say is DANG! I only did a test lather, but it felt super slick, still had slickness after I rinsed it off my hand, has a GREAT scent, and is just plain old impressive.

Thank you, OP, and I look forward to shaving with it tomorrow.
View attachment 1161850
Received mine a couple days ago and have already used it twice! Good stuff,,,,,,Thanks Slice you rock bro!

Arrived yesterday! Looking forward to giving it a try. I'll use it for my next shave, which will hopefully be sometime in the next few days (very little need to shave more than once a week these days).

Very glad they're starting to arrive safely. I hope everyone enjoys them.

Only 1/2 of the respondents actually contacted me, and the envelopes are still on my desk so if you haven't yet, feel free to send me your address and I'll get yours out to you.

Top Bottom