What's new

PIF - b-Pure shave soap pucks - 2 packages of 4 ea.

So I tried an experiment to sell these online and it failed. I would just keep them but that is 8 pucks of hard soap and I have one. It's decent enough stuff. Another problem is that they were bought in January to sell. I have not had any success in my attempt. I do not want to be disqualified for January 2023 GRUME and 2023 GRUYRE.

Here is the description:
Many DE wet shavers say this is very similar to Williams Mug. I have never used Williams Mug but I can say the following about B-Pure when I have used it:
- Easy to lather
- Light clean scent
- Lather is very slick and medium body
- Slightly moisturizing but not oily or greasy at all
- Double wrapped (In bag plus the puck has a wrapper) so it will not dry out over time

Full ingredients list:
sorbitol, sucrose, stearic acid, glycerin, water, lauric acid, sodium laureth sulfate, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance, peg-400, aloe, barbadensis leaf juice, yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 33 (CI 17200),blue 1 (CI 42090)

So I will ship for free by 1st class mail to the first who replies that:
1) Uses or has used Williams Mug as I would like to see what they think compared to Williams Mug.
2) The first other person who replies.

So I will send you a 4 pack and ask if you are the recipient that uses/has used Williams Mug to leave your review in this PIF.

BPureShaveSoap.jpg

I have used Williams Mug Soap. I bought some is a local grocery store before it disappeared. My experience is that nearly other soap is easier to lather than Williams. Maybe it was the formulation of the puck I used or I got a dud. It didn't lather. I would be happy to compare Williams to this soap.

I have used Williams Mug Soap. I bought some is a local grocery store before it disappeared. My experience is that nearly other soap is easier to lather than Williams. Maybe it was the formulation of the puck I used or I got a dud. It didn't lather. I would be happy to compare Williams to this soap.
Oh, fantastic!! I was getting worried that nobody would take me up on this and I'd have to just donate to goodwill

lasta

Blade Biter
A very generous PIF! Respectfully not in...

I enjoy the classic scent of Williams, but the only reason I used them was because I was once a poor college student and I could buy 6 pucks for the price of one Proraso!

How times have changed...

Ok, thanks. I wish I'd gotten to try it. I'm not going to pay $35 for a puck.

I bought a puck called Marvey and it's super basic but don't know that compares either.

I actually liked the bPure better but wasn't impressed with either.

lasta

Blade Biter
Ok, thanks. I wish I'd gotten to try it. I'm not going to pay $35 for a puck.

I bought a puck called Marvey and it's super basic but don't know that compares either.

I actually liked the bPure better but wasn't impressed with either.
35 Dollars?!
1675574416592.png

Mug soap was 99 cents when I used them! Proraso Green was an indulgence comparatively!

B*Pure is a better soap than Williams. It's a pretty basic soap, but actually works pretty decently, despite being made from sugar and stearic acid.

I have both.

Top Bottom