What's new

Soap PIF

Are you excited about the new season of South Park?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I finally got around to using the last few ounces of Stearic I had in a small shave soap batch. Made four bowls. One's staying with me. Three are getting PIF'ed. One will come with a nifty little boar brush I bought for like $3 awhile ago. Saw a bit of use test lathering soaps but has been sitting on my shelf since (I bought 3 of them at the same time to test soaps side by side) It's as cheap as they come, but I actually rather like the knot in it. One will come with a shave ready straight razor. Nothing fancy but it shaves.

Soap is softer than I usually make. Easy to depress with the thumb. A Clove and Cinnamon scent with light wood and floral notes and some vanilla. Only additives are the scent oils, gum benjamin, beeswax. The rest is soap.

Here's how it works. You MUST have a US postal address. This includes FPO/APO/whatever. If I pay domestic shipping rates, I'm happy. I'm just not interested in paying for international shipping. Nor am I interested in dealing with having the winners reimburse me for shipping or any of that. Sorry, US only. You must be 18+. You agree that you accept all responsibility for the use of whatever I send you. If you accidentally chop your own head off with the razor, die from a boar hair allergy, or if the soap dissolves your DNA and turns you into a puddle of goo; bad luck.

Post in this thread one and only one time. Say if you're interested in the razor (keep in mind if you don't already straight shave, you'll need to purchase a strop to use it after the first use, it will arrive stropped). Say if you're interested in the brush. Say if you're interested in neither. Both is not an option. All three winners get a jar of the soap.

On Monday September 12th shortly after I get up (let's say noon EST, but could be later), I Will random the range of posts in the thread and the first razor, the first brush and the first neither I hit will get their packages mailed to them after I collect their addresses and make my way to the post office (this will likely be a week or so later). If any option had no takers; the soap will go to the first post hit from among all entries who did not win one of the other options.

Also, vote in the poll. You don't have to, but why not.

Attachments

• $111.jpg
    $111.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
I'm in, for the Soap only. Been wanting to try some of your Unobtanium!

I don't have cable, so I really don't have a way to watch South Park. (It's probably been 10 years since I've seen a new episode. I didn't even know they still made that show).

Thank you for this generous offer. I would love to try your soap.

I'm in and interested in the razor. I haven't tried a straight yet.

Thank you again.

Excellent PIF.

The scent description sounds like something I'd absolutely love. However, with the cinnamon oil, it's also one that would likely light my face up to a shade of red that's on par with that of my "proud to be a functioning alcoholic" tenth grade science teacher.

So I'm going to have to say "Not in".

I have tried some of your soaps and they are quite respectable so those that are chosen are sure to enjoy them.

As far as Southpark goes it's one of those shows that I'll catch once in a while when flipping through the channels, and it makes me laugh, but not something I record and watch regularly. I have seen quite a few of the episodes, but I'm not up to date anymore.

this is an exciting PIF. I'm intimidated by straights, but have been wanting to try one. Very interested in the soap! I'm loaded up on brushes so I don't need anything extra there, but if it's something I don't want, it's going into my next PIF box. I've got a few new razors coming in and some old ones are going to have to find a new home.

I'm am interested In the soap only. It took a while to decide on which option to vote on in the poll, I hope I picked the right one.

I'm in soap and brush. I don't really watch South Park a lot only when it happens to be on at my friends house now and days. I still remember when you could only watch it online. Was really disappointed when "The Stick of Truth" came out but I hear the new one will be a complete 180. But who knows.

I'm in. Soap and razor for me. Not real excited about the new season. I have all of the older ones, but they started to lose me after season 14.
Thanks for the chance!

I'm in for the soap only. However if I win I will definitely do a review so don't pick me unless you think your soap is as good or better than what I make on the weekends and/or the standard tallow and veggie soaps we all see around here. I have heard good things but I have never tried SoL soap.
Thanks for the PIF, the community here does love a good PIF!

Top Bottom