What's new

Soap PIF

Are you excited about the new season of South Park?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soap + Brush got lucky and got shipped the day I drew. Other two are finally going in the mail today. Thanks everyone for participating and congratulations again to the winners.

Received the soap a few days ago, tried it out yesterday. Man does this stuff smell good. Got a nice shave with it too. Lathers fairly easy after the first shave, still gonna play around with the water ratio some more. But again, the scent is fantastic, I kept opening the tub so I could smell it again. Thanks again for the PIF.

So I got my PIF package in the mail yesterday and I used the soap I got last night as well as the strait and all I can say is wow. This soap and fragrance is simply awesome. Like SuperChris I kept going back to the tub to get another wiff. This scent is just perfect for this fall time of year. I loaded my brush for ~30 seconds and then watched the lather explode. I got more lather in less time and less work than any soap I've tried to this point. I was thoroughly impressed and will be very very sad when the container runs out (I will likely horde this for years and only use it sparingly :blushing: ). SliceofLife I think you are certainly on to something with this soap and could easily sell this stuff ... I know I would buy it.

As far as the strait goes last night was my first attempt at it. I started with my right cheek and that went very well. Things went down hill when I switched to the left cheek though as I'm right handed and I did not feel comfortable shaving myself with my left hand. It is something that I'm going to have to work on to get more comfortable with before I move onto the neck area. Either way it was a fun experience and I can't wait to get better at it.

$IMG_7038.jpg $IMG_7039.jpg

Thanks Again [MENTION=25419]SliceOfLife[/MENTION],
Frank

Awesome picture. And thanks for the feedback, both of you. Good luck with the straight. Learning to use my offhand was probably the trickiest part of straight shaving for me, and I still wouldn't say I'm good a using it, many years later.

Top Bottom