What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Gillette Cool Wave yesterday by one of my students

I used to get complimented on this one every time I wore it. One lady at my school followed me down the hall just to smell, finally asking me what it was. Sadly, I can't find it anywhere. Smelled a bit like Aqua Velva, if I remember correctly...

Few weeks ago, my wife insisted we stop by a Lladro store in Manhattan. While she browsed, one of the sales associates commented on my perfume. She thought it smelled "exceptionally nice." I was wearing Le Labo The Noir.

I used to get complimented on this one every time I wore it. One lady at my school followed me down the hall just to smell, finally asking me what it was. Sadly, I can't find it anywhere. Smelled a bit like Aqua Velva, if I remember correctly...

Oh, that’s right, I remember that one too. Loved this 30 years ago!

Stetson Caliber. It strikes me as being on the generic side (and it's a nice cologne, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Caliber) but I suppose there's a reason there are lots of similar scents.

Aramis Devin. About 30 seconds ago. I just bought it yesterday, first time wearing it today. So either I used too much or it works for me. Possibly both. Even without the compliment I like it so far.

I am visiting with family. I took a risk bringing along a sample of Zoologist's Civet to wear, I thought. Mom and sister loved it, BIL asked where he could acquire same. The stuff is magic.

D&G The One EDP. Recently went on a cruise and I was at one of the bars and an attractive woman about 10 years older than me sat next to me. About 5 minutes later without having said a word to me, she turns and goes, "I'm sorry I have to ask what is it that you are wearing?" I responded and she verbatim said to me, "You smell delicious. If I was younger and not married, I would have had you back in my room already." I'm 23...best compliment ever LOL

Top Bottom