What's new

Mr Bingle's 2017 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

Wow there is some really cool stuff.....
Thanks to all who participated its been as much fun seeing what you have all gotten as opening my own care package. which I was totally blown away with...

I have a plan for next years Bingle Buddy....

So, I think I know who my Bingle Buddy might be, and he really went all out to make this a personalized gift.

Inside the shipping box was this Christmas tin...

View attachment 847331

Inside the tin was a huge haul!

View attachment 847334

Clockwise from the very top:

3D printed Mr. Bingle ornament
Arko shave stick (never tried but always wanted to!)
3D printed shaving brush handle
Gold Dollar W59 Spanish Point razor (one of the things on my wish list that I wanted the most!)
DE Blade sampler
3D printed soap locker, perfectly sized for Stirling samples, with Stirling Cocoa Forest (SWMBO might want to steal that after she smelled it!)
3D printed boxes, 3 different sizes, personalized with my hanlde.

And all of the 3D printed items are hatchbox wood filament, which can be sanded and stained. My Bingle Buddy must have done some good stalking to know how much I love a good DIY project! Can't wait to throw a Maggards Synth in that brush handle!

Thank you so much, Bingle Buddy! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Glad you enjoyed everything! There was a little stalking done.....:p

Amazing job to my bingle buddy you got me an amazing lime scented set and I will post photos once we return from NYC!
Fwiw Pasteur's pharmacy is not good for anyones health.....so many choices......

Amazing job to my bingle buddy you got me an amazing lime scented set and I will post photos once we return from NYC!
Fwiw Pasteur's pharmacy is not good for anyones health.....so many choices......

Can’t wait for the pics, thanks for the update. Enjoy NYC and Pasteur’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@TheVez2 sent me an incredible present, I was in awe opening it up! Weck shavette and Personna blades, bottle of Avon Wild Country, Barbasol Pacific Rush (splash and balm), Haslinger puck, Cella Shave Soap, stick of Arko, couple samples of shave soap and the grand prize "TheVez2 Musk A/S" (smells awesome)!

Thanks Vez! I really appreciate the generosity, love the Musk A/S (especially the label!)

IMG_20171227_193705858.jpg
IMG_20171227_193745612.jpg

Here is an update to @TheVez2 list.

42 Participants in this year's exchange. ALL PACKAGES REPORTED RECEIVED!!!!

39 Packages reported as opened with 38 pics or videos attached. 7 videos so far this year... nice!

3 folks yet to report (unless I missed a post). The holidays are busy guys, so report when you are able, thanks! I know your Bingle Buddies are anxious to hear form you!

ParticipantReported OpenPic or Video
@*Terence*
AZBroncoYesPic
Badger babeYesPic
bobmspYesPic
CBLindsayYesPic
ccpastorkYesBoth
chaturvedi11YesPic
clyde72YesBoth
Cumberland SausageYesPic
cvargoYesBoth
dangerousdonYesPic
DocHoliday0831YesPic
Doug57YesPic
drwevilYesBoth
GrundiYesPic
HeckleYesPic
igashoYes
imataborYesVideo
JayEddieYesPic
jjking54YesPic
JMG021283YesPic
kevdogg329YesPic
KokakYesPic
Luecke2326YesPic
MaineYooperYesPic
MarsEnglishYesPic
meanprYesPic
NurseDaveYesPic
Peter's coinYesPic
RealPretendPsychicYesPic
Rory1262YesPic
Runnin_UteYesPic
Shave JacketYesPic
ShaverGNYesPic
ShavingPandaYesPic
skypsydYesVideo
@sliwolf
@SoullessSingularity
sskim3YesPic
TheVez2YesBoth
WarrenBYesPic
WildWest74YesPic

Here is an update to @TheVez2 list.

42 Participants in this year's exchange. ALL PACKAGES REPORTED RECEIVED!!!!

39 Packages reported as opened with 38 pics or videos attached. 7 videos so far this year... nice!

3 folks yet to report (unless I missed a post). The holidays are busy guys, so report when you are able, thanks! I know your Bingle Buddies are anxious to hear form you!

ParticipantReported OpenPic or Video
@*Terence*
AZBroncoYesPic
Badger babeYesPic
bobmspYesPic
CBLindsayYesPic
ccpastorkYesBoth
chaturvedi11YesPic
clyde72YesBoth
Cumberland SausageYesPic
cvargoYesBoth
dangerousdonYesPic
DocHoliday0831YesPic
Doug57YesPic
drwevilYesBoth
GrundiYesPic
HeckleYesPic
igashoYes
imataborYesVideo
JayEddieYesPic
jjking54YesPic
JMG021283YesPic
kevdogg329YesPic
KokakYesPic
Luecke2326YesPic
MaineYooperYesPic
MarsEnglishYesPic
meanprYesPic
NurseDaveYesPic
Peter's coinYesPic
RealPretendPsychicYesPic
Rory1262YesPic
Runnin_UteYesPic
Shave JacketYesPic
ShaverGNYesPic
ShavingPandaYesPic
skypsydYesVideo
@sliwolf
@SoullessSingularity
sskim3YesPic
TheVez2YesBoth
WarrenBYesPic
WildWest74YesPic
I am out of town. Will be back first of next week, will open and post. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Wow! There are some great looking gifts in the exchange this year. You guys/gals did a great job! Thank you for keeping the Christmas spirit alive this season!

First off I would like to apologize to my Bingle Buddy for the delay there was some personal issues that came up. That being said I would like to say thank you very much for the wonderful Bay Rum Bingle gifts , first off there was Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber AS,followed by Captain's Choice Bay Rum shave cream and then Ogallala Bay Rum Sampler pack. All the Bay Rum goodness !!!! So once again a heartfelt Thank you to my Bingle Buddy.

Stan
PS - pics will be up shortly.

Wow! There are some great looking gifts in the exchange this year. You guys/gals did a great job! Thank you for keeping the Christmas spirit alive this season!

Thank you Mr. Bingle and your elves for organizing and keeping us in line :). This has been really great and I've really enjoyed the thread and seeing people and myself open packages!

Top Bottom