What's new

Mr Bingle's 2017 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

I just wanted to drop by and say that I really enjoyed this year's exchange (well I enjoy every year...but this year was especially great)! I hope everyone is enjoying their gifts, I know I am enjoying mine, thanks to @WildWest74!

We are on the eve of the New Year and I wanted to wish all of you the very best in the coming one. I usually toast to my friends and family (that includes Badger & Blade...you all are more friends to me than the people I converse with day to day in person) that, "May the New Year be Better than the Last." Well, while I still wish that on you all...I really just want to wish you all Health and Prosperity...in all facets of your life.

The past few years have been difficult for a lot of people...and their is so much strife in this world. So I hope and pray that 2018 brings an abundance of Health and Prosperity to all of my B&B brothers and Sisters.

Happy New Year Badger & Blade!

I just wanted to drop by and say that I really enjoyed this year's exchange (well I enjoy every year...but this year was especially great)! I hope everyone is enjoying their gifts, I know I am enjoying mine, thanks to @WildWest74!

We are on the eve of the New Year and I wanted to wish all of you the very best in the coming one. I usually toast to my friends and family (that includes Badger & Blade...you all are more friends to me than the people I converse with day to day in person) that, "May the New Year be Better than the Last." Well, while I still wish that on you all...I really just want to wish you all Health and Prosperity...in all facets of your life.

The past few years have been difficult for a lot of people...and their is so much strife in this world. So I hope and pray that 2018 brings an abundance of Health and Prosperity to all of my B&B brothers and Sisters.

Here here! Well said!

Well said, well said Don!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You! Very well put. May the New Year bring the same to you as well.

2017 was filled with “challenges”..... that’s the best I can say about it. Glad it’s almost over, looking forward d to 2018. I’m glad there’s a B&B to occasionally find normality in this hectic world.

2017 was filled with “challenges”..... that’s the best I can say about it. Glad it’s almost over, looking forward d to 2018. I’m glad there’s a B&B to occasionally find normality in this hectic world.

+1!! This place has been a nice break from everyday concerns.

Bingo! I just got done playing Brewery Bingo at Boulevard in Kansas City. Tons of fun and I won a free beer and beer koozie.

Join B&B Bingo for an even cooler prize!!!!! Let link above!

To you as well Don. I have to agree, this was great fun

Back to civilization where I have constant cellular signal. I opened my gifts last night and I must say thank you very much! I am always up for new soaps! The Castle Forbes has been on my list of things to try for a while. The PAA smells wonderful!

Yes I could read the note! I am going to the store today to get buttermilk to make biscuits so I can start on the jams. You surely hit the spot (whoever you might be). Thank you again!

Happy New Year!!!
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Glad you liked everything @*Terence* We made buttermilk biscuits yesterday for breakfast and that jelly just takes them up a notch. Happy New Year!
Thanks very much! Which should I take for a ride first? I have an abundance of boar hog and deer that I procured while at home. 11 (300+ lbs) point buck the first day I arrived.

Thanks very much! Which should I take for a ride first? I have an abundance of boar hog and deer that I procured while at home. 11 (300+ lbs) point buck the first day I arrived.

I'm very partial to the peachberry as I love any and all things peach but the blueberry is also very good. The misses likes the cherry the most but its not one of my favorites. You really can't wrong with any of them. Congrats on the 11 point buck that will make some fine eating!

Top Bottom