4/30
Gillette Canadian Single Ring 1912
Feather (1)
Oralia Bay Rum
Durance et Provence Pure Badger
Gentlemen's Pride ASB
Gillette Cool Wave AS
Jordache Polo Red cologne copy
My second shave with this SR. My first shave was not good and I was not sure if the cause was the blade or the razor. I pulled an Astra SP blade that was supposed to have one shave on it from one of my other SE's and the shave was not smooth and I was left DFS at best. Today I loaded a new Feather and was rewarded with a Dolphin smooth BBS. The Ogalalla made great slick lather but the scent was very mild. The SR lives up to my expectations of what I have come to expect from these old Gillette razors.
proxy.php

Hey Gents.

Just a quick note of Thanks to all of you who have put up with me as one of your Stewards in the SOTD and Clubs & Brotherhoods. B & B has launched a new Video Library Forum, where we produce our own in house Radio program as well, and the management has asked that I concentrate my time there.

I have been honored to be one of the Stews, and Celestino is probably glad to get me out of his hair. I will still post everyday, as to me, this is one of the best parts of B & B.

So, I will now be the Steward of the B&B Video Library and the host of the Bi-weekly "B&B Radio Show"

Again, Thanks for putting up with me and my crazy theme weeks. You are all Truly the best of Badger and Blade!

and special thanks to Celestino for being such a great partner in crime and Freind!

See you on the SOTD!!

You can find that and the rest of the B&B Videos
HERE

Hey Gents.

Just a quick note of Thanks to all of you who have put up with me as one of your Stewards in the SOTD and Clubs & Brotherhoods. B & B has launched a new Video Library Forum, where we produce our own in house Radio program as well, and the management has asked that I concentrate my time there.

I have been honored to be one of the Stews, and Celestino is probably glad to get me out of his hair. I will still post everyday, as to me, this is one of the best parts of B & B.

So, I will now be the Steward of the B&B Video Library and the host of the Bi-weekly "B&B Radio Show"

Again, Thanks for putting up with me and my crazy theme weeks. You are all Truly the best of Badger and Blade!

and special thanks to Celestino for being such a great partner in crime and Freind!

See you on the SOTD!!

HERE

You will be missed as steward of SOTD, Dave. Congratulations and best of success in your forthcoming B&B media adventures!! :thumbup:

1951 40s Style Super Speed / Feather

Whipped Dog High Mountain Badger
Tabac Shaving Soap
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

proxy.php

Have a great weekend, gents!

Hey Gents.

See you on the SOTD!!

HERE

Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom