What's new

Honeybee Yuzu Birthday Soap

So I met RockViper for a coffee since its been a while,.. and for his birthday he gave me a soap (I tried to give him stuff, but he likes not being enabled by me)

First off, this stuff smells AMAZING, its fruity sweet in a way, Im not good at describing scent but this is good.
$2015-11-23 21.52.59.jpg

It didnt take long with a little hot water over the top, and a soaked Saint Sue brush to get loaded and begin to rock
$2015-11-23 21.53.46.jpg
A few rounds in the bowl and I began to have something, and again, that scent, totally love that scent
$2015-11-23 21.55.26.jpg
A nice creamy rich, but not overly so, lather that is pretty darn slick. did a good job with protection, my face felt fine for the most part with the soap (Again first time using it)
$2015-11-23 22.02.17.jpg

I rather like this stuff.

Thanks Sam. Job well done.

Oh, and by the way

Happy Birthday​

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Well, THAT didn't take long to get put into use. :thumbup1: Now the real question is, did you shave or just play with it and are now smelling your hand all night? :tongue_sm

Well, THAT didn't take long to get put into use. :thumbup1: Now the real question is, did you shave or just play with it and are now smelling your hand all night? :tongue_sm
I cleaned my beard lines up on my neck and cheeks with it.... after I played with it the lather in my right hand a bit

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Thanks for taking pics, syngent. It'll probably take my over a year to get around to using my #Honeybee , but I am REALLY looking forward to trying soap from the seemingly forgotten third soap-making Sue from B&B; Saint Charles Shave and Mama Bears being the other two.

Honeybee doesn't cost much, but the scents are always understated and spot-on. And the performance is surprisingly good. Yuzu sounds like an instant winner.

Honeybee doesn't cost much, but the scents are always understated and spot-on. And the performance is surprisingly good. Yuzu sounds like an instant winner.
I keep openning the container and sniffing it lol. I want it for the shower now

Top Bottom