What's new

Need to Replace Lost Wallet? Any Recommendations?

Wow! Amazing choices. I knew you guys would come through. Question for you saddleback owners: did saddleback definitely fix the credit card chewing issues?

Another vote for BigSkinny, not pretty at all but very functional. I have yet to find a thinner wallet. If minimalism is not important you might want to check out Bison Made. They have some nice options and are not as thick as saddleback, plus the customer service is great!

Go retro.... haha :thumbup: $velcro-wallets.jpg

I use a money clip, so my wallet only holds cards. The challenge in my hunt for the perfect wallet was to find one as small as possible, while maintaining durability and the ability to hold ten or 12 cards. I looked at several of those mentioned here, but the Tanner Goods solution recognizes the need to carry more than a driver's license and one or two credit cards. I carry ten cards in mine. And it's very nice looking.

Wow! Amazing choices. I knew you guys would come through. Question for you saddleback owners: did saddleback definitely fix the credit card chewing issues?

Yes definitely. I had the older one which ate 3 of my cards. I have been using the new one for a year now and I have had no problems.

I've been using a bifold wallet from Ashland Leather for the past couple years. Specifically, I have the Tony the Ant bifold. Mine is stuffed with a few bills and seven cards (ID, insurance, credit cards, etc.) and it still feels small in the pocket. In my opinion, the craftsmanship is top notch and I'd recommend their product without hesitation.

Lots of people like Saddleback, but I find the owner to be a d-bag. Hes an Ahole in his youtube videos.. maybe hes nicer in person, but just because of the videos, I don't want to buy any of his stuff.

Lots of people like Saddleback, but I find the owner to be a d-bag. Hes an Ahole in his youtube videos.. maybe hes nicer in person, but just because of the videos, I don't want to buy any of his stuff.

I read on another forum that the reason Saddleback stopped sorting out blemished leather or products that were made with blemished leather was the owner was peeved that people were buying his Blemished deals and reselling them on ebay for full price or more to people who didn't want to wait for the item through Saddleback. So Saddleback started selling the cosmetic blems for full price and marketed it like they were doing their customers a favor by selling them leather goods with "character". Its a gamble to buy saddleback stuff. You might get a perfect item or you might get one that is mottled with scars in the leather hide.

Top Bottom