What's new

Need to Replace Lost Wallet? Any Recommendations?

I lost my beloved Ben Sherman wallet, and I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a cool replacement. I'm open to any suggestions: leather, pleather whatever. I know the fine gents here will have some great input. So help a brother out.

Thanks in Advance!

I normally get my wallets from Macy's, JcPenny, Burlington, etc. Pretty much any leather bi-fold wallet I have used I have like. Fossil, Calvin Klein, Perry Ellis Etc. Sorry that is probably not much help.

Although right now I am actually using this haha... $20150409_095639.jpg

Last edited:
Ashland leather, there's actually a version on massdrop right now for a discounted price. You won't get it right away though.

I use a Tanner Goods Cardholder, handmade in Portland, OR. I don't expect to ever need to replace it. It's that good.

If you want a thin wallet check out big skinny. I got one in leather and it's half as thick as my fossil "slim". Under $30 shipped too.

If you aren't looking for leather and want a durable, versatile wallet try one of the Spec Ops Brand T.H.E wallets. I bought the Original in black at a gun show back in 1998ish. I've carried it everyday since while working office jobs, warehouses and out on road and construction crews in all kinds of weather. The wallet broke in for a about a year and then it just stopped aging or showing any new signs of wear. The original T.H.E is a on the large size and at the time I got it it was the only model being sold but I can't give it up even when I think I should get something in a more standard size. The T.H.E fits all types of documents, IDs and cards. I've used the eyelets to wear the wallet on a cord around my neck inside my shirt while traveling to keep important IDs, credit cards and bulk cash safe and separate from regular spending money.

http://www.specopsbrand.com/on-the-body/wallets.html

If you want a thin wallet check out big skinny. I got one in leather and it's half as thick as my fossil "slim". Under $30 shipped too.

I have been using Big Skinny Wallets for years. That are inexpensive and very durable

I have a saddleback medium. Make sure you get the new design, my old one (first one) ate credit cards like cookies....

But Saddleback was very awesome in the replacement.

I had a Saddle Back. It was a high quality wallet, but it was also very heavy and bulky. I got a Bellroy Note Sleeve, and I couldn't be happier. It's light and slim, and I hardly notice it's in my pocket.

Last edited:
Big Skinny all the way. They are light, thin, washable, and almost indestructible. I gave up on leather wallets long time ago. They are too heavy, bulky, and after a while start to stink.

I have a Splaff El Presidente that I originally purchased as a casual wallet about 3 years ago. It is made from recycled bike inner tubes and hemp and looks as good today as it did on the day of purchase. I know the styling might not be for everyone, but I love how durable it is.
proxy.php

Top Bottom