What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Is the white lighter next to your ash tray a Moretti Quad? If so, how do you like it?

Yes it is, good lighter, quad eats fuel though, toasts and torches great, got it on a special from ci for $5 more on a box purchase, watch for specials and grab one, wouldnt pay $35-40 for a lighter, lifespan on these are iffy, i have had it 6 months or so, works good so far.

Yes it is, good lighter, quad eats fuel though, toasts and torches great, got it on a special from ci for $5 more on a box purchase, watch for specials and grab one, wouldnt pay $35-40 for a lighter, lifespan on these are iffy, i have had it 6 months or so, works good so far.

Good to hear, I've got a free one coming from CI with a recent order. I'm lusting after a Xikar, but I figure I'll plant that idea in my wife's head as something to get me for Christmas.

Good to hear, I've got a free one coming from CI with a recent order. I'm lusting after a Xikar, but I figure I'll plant that idea in my wife's head as something to get me for Christmas.

If you look at my pic you will see a black square cutter, I've had for 10 yrs, it is a razor blade, clean cuts, never found a guillotine that didnt pinch the cigar, in fact i just ordered a cpl similar to the one i have from china, that may work, will get them later in december and will post if they work.

08 JL 1....a fine cigar in a perfect size

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1417466676004.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1417466676004.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 70
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto. This was a cigar that I had always wanted to try back when I used to buy cigars on occasion, but never did due to the price. One came in the sampler with my humidor, so I figured what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

It's not a bad cigar, but I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it.

Cohiba Red Dot Robusto. This was a cigar that I had always wanted to try back when I used to buy cigars on occasion, but never did due to the price. One came in the sampler with my humidor, so I figured what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

It's not a bad cigar, but I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it.
Duck!

Top Bottom