What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Do you consider them worth the price tag?
Like with anything, it depends on what you pay for them...for me the OR's are really on, or it may just be the benifit of time....for me, these are more of a celebratory cigar. ....but then again, any day my feet hit the floor, it is time to celebrate

Like with anything, it depends on what you pay for them...for me the OR's are really on, or it may just be the benifit of time....for me, these are more of a celebratory cigar. ....but then again, any day my feet hit the floor, it is time to celebrate
What does OR mean?

Garo Double Habano churchill - received this in my sample pack from CI along with my humidor. Looking it up on CI, it's definitely a value priced cigar, but it seems to be a winner, I might have to buy a bundle of these.

$GaroDoubleHabano.jpg

This one is pre- dinner. The real treat will follow the feast...

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1417119778197.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1417119778197.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 66
Omar Ortez Original, toro. My kids found a bag of fireworks in a closet. I have no idea how long they'd been there. We took them out to the back 40. The cigar made a perfect lighter. My budding redneck firebugs are cut off.

After dinner yesterday the Master Chief and I had some Hemingway Signature's with some Noval 10 Year Tawny Port. Both the stogies and the Port were magnificent!

Hoyo de Monterrey Tradicion

The burn on this thing is TERRIBLE! I'm fighting to get it back to near-even and I think I'm winning. Interesting cigar, different from the others I've had lately. Very grassy tasting at first, then getting a bit spicy.

Macanudo Hyde Park from my humidor sampler. Funny, just after high school, I thought Macanudo's were the end-all of cigars. :lol:

Not bad, but my tastes have definitely changed.

Top Bottom