What's new

2014 Shave Purchase Sabbatical, The Year of Gentlemanly Shenanigans.

brucered

System Generated
Wait, what!? Tell me. I'll volunteer to take one for the team!

$troll-web.jpg

brucered

System Generated
I will get to see one and shave with it and still be in. :001_huh

Working with fellow wet shavers and a B&B member who is anti-sabbatical has it's privileges.:thumbup:

Last edited:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Even though I'm not officially "in" I'm still in. If my finances continue to cripple me, I just might make it another year.

My strategy has been to stop shopping, and seems to be working well. Although... every week or so I have dreams about stainless steel.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
day |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |

Once again, all have safely returned. But their is a discussion going on amongst a small few that they have seem some signs that good eating is to be had two valleys over. Good eating? Perhaps. But good eating for who or what? I shall not accompany them when they venture out in several days.

That's the way to hedge the bet for sure. Nicely played, sir.

And the funny thing is that I probably won't actually buy it. I'm respecting Joe's wishes and not getting one of the initial release as I have not used a slant before. I may get one closer to the end of the year if he has another batch coming out, but not sure yet.

I will, I repeat I am one of the three or 4. I converted a couple pf people to Wet Shaving at a client and they are bugging me about a SCS order.....

I buckled and TreeWhaled. Just paid for the order

Bacon
Coconut cream 3
Lime 2
Mochaccino 4
Pumpkin 2
Refined2
Sandlewood 2
Woods
Pipe tobacco
Fairway

Aftershaves
New spice
Sandlewood 2
Fairway

19 pucks....I am one sick pup.... and.....

I AM OUTTA HERE

I will, I repeat I am one of the three or 4. I converted a couple pf people to Wet Shaving at a client and they are bugging me about a SCS order.....

I buckled and TreeWhaled. Just paid for the order

Bacon
Coconut cream 3
Lime 2
Mochaccino 4
Pumpkin 2
Refined2
Sandlewood 2
Woods
Pipe tobacco
Fairway

Aftershaves
New spice
Sandlewood 2
Fairway

19 pucks....I am one sick pup.... and.....

I AM OUTTA HERE

Well, you're set for a bit. But what did you order for them?

brucered

System Generated
I think Brian went down with SCS and AOS last year too....

Mmmm, I'll have to see what the SCS fuss is about one of these days.

Great order to go out on.

Still In.

Last edited:
Top Bottom