What's new

Ban the user above you!

Suggy is banned because I have neither crawfish or wings in my house tonight. I did botch a Chicken Provencal - not nearly enough tomatoes and garlic, the onions should probably have been pureed, and the chicken was woefully under-browned.

Suggy may apply for ban forgiveness provided that he includes the title of his favorite "Asia" song.

View attachment 430573

if it's what gets me reinstated. It would have to be Heat of the Moment. That had to be 8th grade shortly before my heavy metal phase...

Since I had some great crawfish yesterday (sans bib, cause bibs are only for BBQ shrimp... which have nothing to do with bbq) and I feel guilty about not inviting any of you, you're all banned so I don't have to deal with my guilt.

$uploadfromtaptalk1396201753195.jpg

Donnchadh_Sempill is banned for calling the kettle light grey. My username is hard to spell?!?!?!!?

Connie is banned for posting disturbing photographs.

proxy.php

Chris is banned, as I would absolutely love some of that lamb right now. I love lamb . . .

Do they make indoor ovens where you can hardwood grill inside? I've fantasized about an indoor fireplace, open on 3 sides between the kitchen and the family room, where you can cover it with glass (or not), and insert a grilling rack to grill food when you want to. I've heard that such an idea is impractical due to flammable deposits building up in the chimney, but that doesn't explain how some people have tandoors or similar . . .

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
not sure on grills. I have seen them in commercial type settings. Indoor pizza ovens are nothing new.

Love cooking over a open fire. When I would go hunting we would stay in a DOC Hut. The large indoor open fire was great for getting warm, drying your gear and cooking on. The Hut was ruff as guts but better than a tent. Hmmm venison tenderloins never did make it out of the bush.

found this.
ps I will not ban you for your love of Lamb, so will ban myself for not playing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Teppid is banned because.

Chris is banned for not playing the game. And for passing up an easy target ... which would have left more lamb for him.

Top Bottom