What's new

Slim Wallet Recommendation? Bellroy?

Since the Big Skinny I ordered and received a few weeks ago was deemed a Christmas present I just started using it yesterday. Wow... amazingly thin and yet carries most of the cards I have. I have to keep checking I still have it in my pocket. Highly recommended.

Since the Big Skinny I ordered and received a few weeks ago was deemed a Christmas present I just started using it yesterday. Wow... amazingly thin and yet carries most of the cards I have. I have to keep checking I still have it in my pocket. Highly recommended.
I keep checking my pocket too since I got mine!! I thought it was just me being paranoid!

I find that the Mont Blanc card carrier is all I need. Holds everything nicely, you can carry bills if necessary, and its pretty slim.

There are 5 hybrid wallets in black. :)

Anyway, I have the multi-pocket billfold.

Sorry, my bad. I have the Big Skinny Hybrid Leather Compact Sport bifold wallet in Tuxedo Black. I found there naming and web site a bit confusing since they don't seem to be very consistent with their naming on the web site (you will see it called COMPACT in some links and SPORT in others). And the pictures don't all seem consistent either... some show the first pocket with a v-cut, others, including mine, go straight across. No matter... it is a super wallet... and amazes me how much smaller, thinner, and lighter it feels.

After looking at a few and being used to $20 outlet wallets that were nice, but ended up Super fat. I looked on this thread and after trying to wrap my head around more $$ for less material (feel like a girl during bikini season). I went with the Mitchell... All I can say is I love it! Super thin, classy looking, even have room to slide my truck door key in (for those not so smart moments). I almost giggle I am so happy with mine every time I take it out of my pocket to use it or put it away for the evening.

After looking at a few and being used to $20 outlet wallets that were nice, but ended up Super fat. I looked on this thread and after trying to wrap my head around more $$ for less material (feel like a girl during bikini season). I went with the Mitchell... All I can say is I love it! Super thin, classy looking, even have room to slide my truck door key in (for those not so smart moments). I almost giggle I am so happy with mine every time I take it out of my pocket to use it or put it away for the evening.

Glad to hear this. USPS managed to lose the wallet I ordered over three weeks ago. Fortunately Dave is a great business owner and is making up for the mistake of the post office by making me a replacement at no additional cost. Your post is upping my anticipation even more! Which one did you get? Logo or no logo?

I got my Mitchell yesterday and it's great. Holds a good amount of stuff while still being thin and doesn't compromise by having to jam cash anywhere. This is a better fit for me than the Saddleback ID Wallet in terms of both usability and size. I'm actually surprised these wallets don't get more of a conversation online. It's a darn good wallet. I have 6 cards and 5 bills in it in the picture.

$2014-01-06 23.10.30.jpg$2014-01-07 14.04.25.jpg$2014-01-07 14.04.44.jpg

Top Bottom