What's new

A Interesting Antique Store Find.

So a moderator on this board for "gentlemen" responds to a decidedly ungentlemanly move by a member with an even more ungentlemanly, sophomoric response. :rolleyes1 Nice...

I like how he cleverly deleted how much he paid for it, before he put up the BST. For anyone interested he paid 15 pounds.

i agree with you! but i think there are sone high rated fellow members who obviously using the bst to make profit. i think of guys who are selling ~10 and more razors in one thread with high prices like on ebay...

i agree with you! but i think there are sone high rated fellow members who obviously using the bst to make profit. i think of guys who are selling ~10 and more razors in one thread with high prices like on ebay...

I would have to disagree that is a very generalizing sentence. How do you know that they didn't buy them for a ebay price. Should they willingly lose money? I'm not saying this is the way that all of them are but I know that is there was a razor that I wanted badly enough I would pay ebay prices and if I sold it I would want to get my money back out of it.

I was surprised that there was this awesome razor in the June 2012 Acquisitions and suddenly a really similar razor was on the B/S/T and gasp! There it was again under an interesting antique store find.
It would have been different if someone had PM'd an offer to buy the razor and it sold it for 60.

Top Bottom