What's new

B&B and Penhaligon's Collaboration!

Hm.....I was in before nole1, so maybe I made it after all. In fact, there are at least two guys who said they got theirs who came into the thread after I did. So, maybe I won't give up hope just yet.....

It's postmarked July 7, this past Friday, and was mailed from NYC. If they were all mailed that day, it's highly unlikely they'd all arrive by today.

Mt wife just informed me that my travel atomizer filled with Blenheim Bouquet has arrived in the mail. Thanks Brian and Mark!

proxy.php

Better luck next time. Thanks are still in order for Brian and Mark for putting this great promo together. Cheers, Gentlemen.

My came in today:) Wrong scent but I did get the Bleinheim Bouquet which is my go to scent so now I have a great traveler:) Pretty cool that it is refillable also. Thanks again for this incredible generosity. I did find a good source for the Pen's samples so I have some Castile on the way:)

Thanks Mark (Azmark) for setting this up, and thank you to Brian Kurtz and Penhaligon's for reaching out to Badger & Blade this way! :thumbup1:

Mine is Elixir, and arrived today.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Waiting in the mailbox today!

Thanks to Brian & Pen's for the very generous gesture, and thanks to B&B for being the type of place that would espouse such generosity.

Despite my doubts I ended up getting in on this after all! An elegantly packaged travel atomizer of Blenheim Bouquet arrived in the mail yesterday. Thanks B&B and Penhaligon's.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Got my EF as well today - guess they were filling by scent!! Sweeet little gadget!!

Holy crap! I didn't see this offer when it was first posted and didn't send my email to Pens until 8:50 p.m. Eastern time. I figured there was no way I was getting a sample.

I figured wrong! :ohmy:

Just walked out to the mailbox and there was my sample of Douro Eau de Portugal. Initial sniff was very nice...will give it a proper trial tomorrow morning. :drool:

Thanks to B&B and Penhaligons for the fantastic opportunity! :001_tt1:

Top Bottom