What's new

SOTD April 11th, 2011 through April 17th, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday Morning

Shave Prep: Hot washrag with triple-milled soap
Pre-shave: Shave Oil blend (baby oil with a touch of menthol)
Shaving Soap: Proraso lathered in a glass bowl
Brush: Tweezerman
Razor: EJ-DE89L with Derby Blade
A/S: Adidas
EDT: CK Eternity

First shave with Proraso - very nice lather & lubrication. Not quite BBS - but a very nice, close & enjoyable Friday shave.

Friday

Music
Alanis Morissette - Under Rug Swept

Hardware
Bukhave Scuttle
Semogue 2000
Joseph Allen & Sons Non-XLL 6/8"

Software
T&H Sandalwood cream
D.R. Harris Marlborough soap
Tabac After Shave Lotion

Have a nice weekend, Gentlemen :001_smile

Beautiful, Soren!:thumbup1:

Niiice! Cool shave!

Thank you sir!

A great, soft touch! Excellent, David! :thumbup: How is the 57 performing, my friend? And is the knot packed densely as the Duke?

Thanks Marco. The brush is performing very well but so far it has had a diet of Fitjar soap which is one of the best performers that I have yet come across. Not quite as dense as a Duke and with a touch more loft I am really enjoying the larger handle.

Thank you Luis

Great Shots!

Many thanks Joe.

Excellent, David.:thumbup1:

Thank you sir.

proxy.php

Wonderful DOF control. A great photo.

Another great one for the books David :thumbup:. I see lots of folks with customized Shavemacs around these neck of the woods. Very nice :thumbup1:

Very kind- thanks Robert

Excellent shots gentlemen! :thumbup1:

Thanks again Joe.

Hey David,

Lovely shot! I'm not familiar with that particular Floid? Did you refill?

Thank you.

Thanks for fielding that one Keith. It is indeed the Italian version of Floid which I picked up (strangely enough) at Manufactum in München this week! :thumbup1:

Thanks Keith! I must try that one next...I have the regular blue and the vigoroso...fantastic...another one in my sights :thumbup:

I can recommend it! After comparing the Spanish and Italian versions side-by-side I walked out with the Italian (and a few other things) and so far I am more than pleased. It will be great for the warmer weather with that menthol.

Simply divine, David.:thumbup1:

Grazie caro!

Last edited:
Gillette Rocket
with Gillette 7 o`clock (6)
Simpson Duke 3 Silvertip
Erasmic Stick
Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla

Have a nice weekend ! :001_smile

proxy.php

Last edited:
Friday, 04-15-11. MUSIC: Ultravox_LP Vienna.

proxy.php

Soap from Aleppo 100% olive - Morris & Forndran two bands - Merkur Progress - Iridium Super #2 - Pre La Chinata - TABAC shaving soap - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASB Truefitt & Hill - ASL Pour un Homme de Caron.

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom