What's new

Good bye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get a PM a from a member here telling me I haven't been DE shaving long enough to have any opinion on it. The other 99% have been great. :001_smile
I wouldn’t worry about it. 1% of the members here don’t know what they are talking about. The rest? Most of us (prolly close to 99%) are going senile anyways, so….. 🤪

P.S. We are talking about scraping hair off of our faces here. As long as you don’t bleed out or disfigure yourself in a permanent manner, you are doing EVERYTHING right IMO. 👍

I wouldn’t worry about it. 1% of the members here don’t know what they are talking about. The rest? Most of us are going senile anyways, so….. 🤪
Precisely why I always preface my openers with... This is what I believe, but someone with far greater knowledge will be along.
One just needs to know their limitations.
And I'm limited:biggrin1:

I wouldn’t worry about it. 1% of the members here don’t know what they are talking about. The rest? Most of us (prolly close to 99%) are going senile anyways, so….. 🤪

P.S. We are talking about scraping hair off of our faces here. As long as you don’t bleed out or disfigure yourself in a permanent manner, you are doing EVERYTHING right IMO. 👍

...and if it isn't right, we get another try the next day.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I did get a PM a from a member here telling me I haven't been DE shaving long enough to have any opinion on it. The other 99% have been great. :001_smile
Some people just have way too high an opinion of their own abilities. Some of my own opinions on things such as the scent of a certain popular shaving soap might be thought of as a bit, ahem, controversial, but I reserve the right to hold and express them and so should you.

Some people just have way too high an opinion of their own abilities. Some of my own opinions on things such as the scent of a certain popular shaving soap might be thought of as a bit, ahem, controversial, but I reserve the right to hold and express them and so should
Let me guess..
ARK-503536_x1400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom