What's new

My New Shavemac Brush...

Bernd really knocked this one out of the park. The following is my new incoming Shavemac handle with D01-2 Band...
Shavemac copy.jpeg

Enjoy the eye candy.

It's Hedley

I only see a photo of the stacked acrylic before shaping and knotting it. Really keen to see the finished brush. I like Shavemacs - super neatly made and good performing brushes.

BTW, how do you get something like this? Just email Bernd with what you want? Does he charge much more for custom designs that aren’t on his configurator?

Well yes, it would be more enjoyable to see the final product, right?

The picture above was an image Bernd sent to me stating an image of my brush was attached and it would be shipped shortly. I too wondered where the final product was, but it was not attached. I received the above image on Thursday and because Bernd is in Germany, I had to wait a few days before I received the below image. I like it.

The following incoming from Deutschland.

custom-rover-green copy.jpg

Now that is some eye candy.

Very cool. Different in a very good way. 👍
Very, very nice Thomas 👍
Sweet, kind of a classic Rover look! Nice score.
Thank you kindly, gentlemen!

I don't think it will be shocking to some who know me when I say I am a big fan of Shavemac knots, so it only felt right to finally order and own a Shavemac handle. I really did not know what I had in mind, so I looked at the Shavemac photo gallery on their website and two brushes were right next to each other, one with this shape and the other with this color pattern. Why overthink it?! I look forward to its arrival in a couple of weeks.

Love it. It makes me think of a magician pulling flowers from a top hat. A top hat with green stripes.
I love the visual. Could it be Professor Hinkle from Frosty the Snowman you refer to (rabbit instead of flowers)? Maybe I will call my new brush the "Professor"... hmmmm.

Professor Hinkle.jpeg

I only see a photo of the stacked acrylic before shaping and knotting it. Really keen to see the finished brush. I like Shavemacs - super neatly made and good performing brushes.

BTW, how do you get something like this? Just email Bernd with what you want? Does he charge much more for custom designs that aren’t on his configurator?
Sorry, I did not see your question previously. Yes, contact Bernd directly and let him know what you would like and he will quote it for you. I think they are a bit more expensive than off the rack, but I expected that for a one of a kind brush. He is a bit slow to respond, but he will get back to you. Overall, I was pleased with the experience.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you

The picture above was an image Bernd sent to me stating an image of my brush was attached and it would be shipped shortly. I too wondered where the final product was, but it was not attached. I received the above image on Thursday and because Bernd is in Germany, I had to wait a few days before I received the below image. I like it.

View attachment 1340983

Very nice….

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member

View attachment 1340983

That is a really gorgeous brush, my friend. :thumbup:

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
What a heady design. The custom green and black bumblebee handle is going to my head.

Wonderful brush Hedy!

Thank you kindly, gentlemen!

I don't think it will be shocking to some who know me when I say I am a big fan of Shavemac knots, so it only felt right to finally order and own a Shavemac handle. I really did not know what I had in mind, so I looked at the Shavemac photo gallery on their website and two brushes were right next to each other, one with this shape and the other with this color pattern. Why overthink it?! I look forward to its arrival in a couple of weeks.

Serendipity!

Top Bottom