What's new

Some Info from Shavemac

108 brushes, as of today (now I see why my last order took more than a month :D). 2-band, Silvertip and 2-band d01. No 30mm though.

I wonder if Maggard is going to be exclusive or if there are going to be other shops selling Shavemac brushes in the US.

Based on the new Shavemac homepage released today, looks like Shavemac isn’t doing any direct to consumer sales (even the standard brushes that were available outside of the configurator options).

IMG_0777.jpeg

Sad news but it was expected. Dealing with logistical issues takes a lot of time and manpower. I can understand they are no longer able to handle this effort, especially if we consider how small the company is.

Well I’m glad I went big on the configurator options when they were available. I have several I’m going to stash away unused.

In the meantime, here is hoping more vendors get to carry Shavemacs and there’s decent options across the vendors.

Well I’m glad I went big on the configurator options when they were available
Same, hence why I ordered a few which I knew they will stop manufacturing and will be hard to find replacements somewhere else.

Also, I just checked the 2x resellers in Europe, they have a very limited number of configurations, unfortunately none I would consider buying.

Top Bottom